Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Why did Qu Qianqian appear here? Chu You's heart was turbulent, but Qu Qianqian on the opposite side had a bigger reaction than her.

    The raised Danfeng eyes were as big as bull's eyes, looking up and down Chu You's clothes.

    An ill-fitting black shirt and obviously men's beach shorts, although it looks a bit nondescript, but it has a unique look on Chu You's body.

    This is the so-called beauty that looks good even in a sack, and Qu Qianqian is going crazy with jealousy.

    And just now she regarded herself as an assistant who came to deliver the clothes, didn't it prove that Chu You stayed here overnight, what the two of them did last night is self-evident.

    "Why is she here!" Qu Qianqian held up her thin fingers to preemptively strike, but looked at Lu Min with an expression like she had been greatly wronged.

    Chu You: "..."

    Why doesn't she remember this scene in the plot? And even if they come to catch the rape, it won't be her turn, Qu Qianqian.

    But Qu Qianqian's sudden appearance was not accidental.

    The Qu family and the Lu family are considered family friends, and Wang Si even disclosed Lu Min's address to her in order to match them up.

    Qu Qianqian often came here to harass Lu Min mentally based on her family relationship. Who would have thought that today she happened to meet Chu You staying overnight, and when she saw an extra woman in Lu Min's house, she was about to collapse...

    Lu Min couldn't take it anymore The woman's high-pitched voice tightened her thick eyebrows, and said impatiently, "I want to ask why you are here."

    "I..." Qu Qianqian was speechless for a while, the delicate makeup could not conceal the paleness of her face, "Aunt Wang said that you have returned to China, and asked me to come and care about you."

    "Heh..." Lu Min sneered, with a mocking face, "I'm afraid she asked you to spy on the military situation."

    "Why, Aunt Wang has been very I care about you."

    Lu Min refused to let her go down the steps, Qu Qianqian looked awkward, and felt that Chu You next to her was an eyesore, and even though she was talking with Lu Min, she frequently shot cold arrows at her from the corner of her eye.

    Chu You crossed her arms and thought: I was shot while lying down.

    Fortunately, the summer morning wasn't too cold, but she was dressed a little strangely... It would be embarrassing if a passing neighbor saw her.

    Noticing Chu You's embarrassment, Lu Min calmed down and took a step forward considerately, blocking Qu Qianqian's resentful gaze for her.

    "You go in first, I'll drive her away."

    Chu You: "..."

    Qu Qianqian: "..."

    Why do these words sound so weird, but when Chu You thought of the grievances between him and Qu Qianqian before, he couldn't help it. Not going to help her. Biting her lips to hold back her laughter, she hugged him around his waist in a false way, and said in a coquettish voice, "Okay, get over it quickly, I'll wait for you at home."

    After speaking, a progress bar suddenly flashed in his sight, swish Shua rose two spaces.

    I was happy for a while, and almost laughed. She quickly winked at Lu Min, then raised her chin at Qu Qianqian as if in a demonstration, before slipping back into the villa.