Chapter 21

Chapter 21 (Three more)

    Without the weather restrictions, the filming of the crew returned to normal speed.

    Leading actors like Chu You are always called by the set every day if they have nothing to do, and they may need to make up shots at any time. But most of the time, she can only stay in her own area and play with her mobile phone.

    She, a semi-old veteran cadre, can't keep up with the trend of young people today. Every day, she sees them either team up to play games, or meet to shoot short videos.

    Chu You has no interest in these entertainment activities, she can only occasionally read novels or listen to radio dramas, and she is simply out of tune with other people.

    Ever since she pointed out Su Ruitao's acting skills that night, Su Ruitao's admiration for her has grown day by day.

    Seeing that Chu You spends all her free time reading classics to add content, she also secretly made up her mind to learn from her. Every time she sees Chu You, it is like seeing a benchmark, and she regards her as an object of admiration and study from the bottom of her heart.

    Of course, Chu You didn't know anything about this, she only found that Su Ruitao didn't come to pester her anymore, and she didn't deal with Mu Zhiyan anymore, she was very happy in her heart.

    As for Mu Zhiyan, Chu You really didn't want to have much to do with him other than working contacts.

    According to her observation, he and his manager are not simple people, both of them are smooth-talking and familiar, but because Mu Zhiyan is young and clean, he is a little less annoying.

    That manager is different, an old man who wears a very exaggerated style, usually wears a small umbrella wherever he goes, and calls everyone Little Brother and Little Sister, just like a father-in-law in a court drama...

    Based on past experience, Chu You suspects that Mu Zhiyan and his manager are going to take advantage of this IP broadcast to stir up rumors. This explains why Mu Zhiyan has been courting everyone since he joined the group. Find objects.

    It's not good to gossip with the popular traffic, and maybe it will cause a show. After Chu You guessed this, he wished to stay far away from Mu Zhiyan.

    Even when his manager came to visit her, he acted indifferently. After one or two visits, Mu Zhiyan's manager looked at her with more disdain, and never put a hot face on her cold ass. .

    This day was filming, Fei Fei told Chu You that Ji Tian had called just now. Chu You hurriedly went back to him while taking a break, but was told that Lu Min might fly to the film and television city where they were located in the next few days, and it was said that he was going to discuss matters related to the acquisition of the film and television city, so that she was ready to pick him up ... After

    hanging up the phone, Chu You could no longer restrain the ecstasy in his heart. During filming, he showed a mysterious smile to Su Ruitao, which made the other party feel a little flattered...

    In Chu You's earnest anticipation, two days later, Lu You finally ushered in Min's big driver, and it came unexpectedly.

    That afternoon, she and Mu Zhiyan were talking to each other in the studio. Su Ruitao also participated in this scene. The three of them stood in the built palace, concentrating on trying out the scene.

    After communicating the lines, I realized that the set was inexplicably quiet. I turned my head and looked in the direction where the staff was standing, only to find that a few people in suits and leather shoes appeared on the set at some time.