Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    "Chu You, you can do it..." After hanging up the phone, Lu Min pinched the phone, feeling suffocated.

    I haven't seen him for two days, but she gave him a lot of surprises. First, she deleted the contact information, and then showed everyone that they had broken up.

    Did he agree with her going around like this?

    Licking his dry lips, Lu Min was no longer in the mood for work, picked up his suit jacket and walked to the elevator.

    ...

    Downstairs, Ji Tian was leaning on the boss chair in his office and playing games leisurely, when suddenly he heard a "bang", his door was kicked open vigorously.

    A tall figure walked in like the wind, striding in, his face darker than the bottom of the pot...

    Ji Tian quickly hid his phone in his pocket, when he suddenly heard the other party say coldly: "Don't hide it, play on your phone during working hours, confiscate it. "

    Come on, old Lu, I haven't played for five minutes, and you're here. Could it be that you secretly installed a surveillance camera in my office?" Ji Tian said with a bitter face.

    Lu Min snorted coldly: "Whoever has time to do that kind of boring thing, take out your mobile phone."

    Of course Ji Tian resisted, stalemate for a moment, Lu Min became impatient, frowned and pressed his forehead, stretched out his hand: "I'm just joking with you, lend me your phone."

    "Why are you lending my phone?" Ji Tian blinked, but handed over the phone obediently, and suddenly thought of something, his eyes lit up, "Could it be you Want to lend my mobile phone to contact Xiao Chu? Finally figured it out, are you willing to put down your face?"     "You already knew that she deleted my contact information?" Lu Min grasped the point of his words, his face livid, " You already knew but pretended not to know, want to see my jokes?"     "How is that possible! We are such good brothers, I'm just afraid that if you say too many mistakes, it will embarrass you..."     Lu Min looked at his guilty conscience He didn't dare to look at himself, he knew that this person was probably lying, and the sulking that he had nowhere to vent made him feel even more uncomfortable.

    Gritting his teeth, he pointed at Ji Tian: "I'll settle the accounts for you later." He took his mobile phone, "What notes did you save?"

    "X, Xiao Chu, there should be one in the recent contacts." Ji Tian Xiao Before he finished speaking, the other party gave him a cold look and lost his confidence.     Seeing his long fingers fluttering, as if he was still hesitating, Ji Tian asked casually, "Old Lu, you should have figured it

    out earlier, maybe you two got back together two days ago."

Did I do something wrong?" He said with a straight face.

    "All right, all right, you Mr. Lu are right in everything you do. If you think so, why do you take the initiative to call them?"

    "My mother is looking for her today." Lu Min said concisely, after finding Chu You's phone number, After hesitating for a moment, he still pressed the call button.

    "Oh...so that's the case." Ji Tian nodded, not surprised that Wang Si would find Chu You, but felt that it should be taken for granted.

    As for his brother's steady personality that never changes before the mountain collapses, if Chu You makes an exception, it will be a shocking thing.

    He was thoughtful, but didn't notice Lu Min's suddenly relieved expression...

    After holding back for two days, it was not easy to find a valid reason, so Lu Min glanced at Ji Tian: "Requisition your office."