Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "You think Mr. Lu and our family are obedient, isn't it a bit tricky?" Looking at the closed door of the kitchen, Mother Chu asked gossip.

    Father Chu curled his lips in disdain, with an ugly expression on his face: "Don't think about it, Lu Min is the kind of playboy at first glance, who would come to an artist's house to talk about work, he must have no good intentions! Let's be good and don't fall for him

    In exchange for his righteous words, Mother Chu snorted disdainfully: "Yes, yes, in your eyes, everyone who gets close to your daughter is a hooligan. But how old are the darlings? You can't restrict her from talking about it. " Let’s fall in love, I think Mr. Lu is excellent in all aspects.”

    “What do you know, you know people, face but not heart…”

    Seeing that the old couple was about to quarrel over this issue, the kitchen door just happened to open.

    Chu You and Lu Min came out one after the other, they were both talented and beautiful.

    "Mom and Dad, what are you talking about? You won't be arguing again..." Chu You still had wet water in her hand, and was about to find a towel to wipe it off, when the person next to her thoughtfully handed her a tissue.

    "..." Chu You raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Thank you Mr. Lu."

    Lu Min smiled softly: "What are we talking about thanking you for?" Putting

    it on again! Chu You gritted his teeth angrily, but he didn't want to embarrass him in front of his parents.

    Just at this time, Father Chu's voice intervened: "What needs to be discussed needs to be discussed. Our family has taught me to be polite to outsiders since I was a child. You are her boss, so you are equivalent to an elder, so I should thank you very much. "

    Because of these words, the atmosphere froze for a few seconds.

    Seeing Lu Min's stiff mouth, Chu You pursed her lips to hold back her smile, thinking in her heart: Dad did a great job!

    ...

    There was still some time before dinner, Chu You thought that Lu Min would go back to the company to busy with work, but she did not expect that after the meal, Lu Min would sit down grandly.

    Chu You was puzzled and wanted to talk to him alone about Wang He, but happened to be urged by Chu's mother to pour tea for Lu Min.

    It took only the effort to go into the kitchen to get a cup, and when he came out again, Lu Min had already played chess with Chu's father...

    He was actually very good at this kind of entertainment for middle-aged and elderly men, and he was very good at this kind of entertainment with Lao Chu. , played quite attentively.

    While they were having fun, Mother Chu winked at Chu You and pulled him closer into the room.

    "Isn't that western restaurant quite high-end? What kind of clothes do you think I should wear to go there?" Chu's mother turned over to salute, as if she wanted to dress up grandly.

    Chu You twitched the corners of her mouth: "Just wear it whatever you want. I'll go out with my coat on. Mr. Lu won't mind."

    But Mother Chu's eyes widened: "How can this work? You must have the etiquette of eating Western food. You can’t abandon the sense of ritual just because you want to keep a low profile.”

    Mother Chu’s family conditions were superior since she was a child, and after she fell in love with Lao Chu in college, she didn’t suffer much. Her life is two words “exquisite”.