Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    As good buddies who have been with Lu Min for more than 20 years, how could they not notice the strangeness in him.

    Seeing his resolute side face dipped in the corner flickering, looking up at the colorful ceiling lamp in a daze, there is an imperceptible loneliness hidden in his expression.

    Ji Tian sighed empathetically: "Lao Lu, I understand your feelings. I was dumped by a woman too. It was very hard..." Before

    he finished speaking, Lu Min immediately sat up and pointed Seeing him speak righteously: "Again, I dumped her."

    "...What's the point of worrying about this now?" Ji Tian couldn't figure it out, "Look at Xiao Chu, who puts her heart and soul into her work. , Just now I called to say that the program team is going well. Look at you, who is more like the one who was dumped?"

    He spoke bluntly, so that Lu Min's face was stiff, and he seemed to be unable to think of a rebuttal when he opened his mouth. Open face too lazy to look at him.

    Ji Tian laughed angrily: "You are a dead duck with a stubborn mouth. You were lucky before, and you didn't meet anyone who could capture your heart. Now it's on Xiao Chu... Eh? How can you say that and leave ?”

    He stood up and wanted to stop Lu Min, but the other party took a step away, and he had already reached the door in a blink of an eye.

    Covering his nose with his cuff, he said, "I really can't stand this smell anymore. I'll pay for the drinks tonight, and you continue to play."

    After he finished speaking, he opened the door and went out, and he could still hear Ji Tian's earnest persuasion behind him.

    "Old Lu, if you really can't let Xiao Chu go, you have to put down your body and chase him back!"

    Lu Min snorted disdainfully: I can't let her go? ! I'm just not used to it.

    He stepped on the accelerator all the way and rushed back to the villa. The first thing he did was rush into the bathroom to wash off the smell of alcohol and cheap perfume.

    When he was refreshed, he went downstairs to warm up a cup of milk, and when he walked up to the second floor, he accidentally saw the door of the guest room out of the corner of his eye, and walked in in a strange way.

    Sitting on the bed in the guest room, Lu Min looked a bit dazed.

    The cleaning staff was supposed to come to clean that day, but for some reason, he somehow made them not have to clean the guest room. So it still retains the appearance when Chu You left.

    The bedding was clean and tidy, and there was no sign that someone had slept on it.

    Opposite the bed is the closet, the clothes Chu You wore that day should still be inside.

    He pushed it away with his foot expressionlessly, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    The clothes in the cabinets have been arranged and neatly folded, giving people a comfortable feeling.

    Ji Tian once made complaints about Lu Min. On the surface, he looked meticulous, but in fact, apart from work, he was a slovenly rough guy in private.

    The clothes that I usually wear are also taken care of by the life assistant, and these idle clothes are completely left alone.

    In the past, the unwanted clothes were all wrapped up in a ball and randomly stuffed into the closet. He knew how messy the closet was, but now... the messy clothes have been carefully sorted out, and they look in order.