Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The inferiority of men - what is not available is worth chasing.

    Lu Min wouldn't even take a look at a woman like Chu You who was rushing up and down.

    Sure enough, Chu You never met Lu Min again after she exposed her identity in the coffee shop that day.

    After persisting for a few times, she also became Buddhist.

    Since you can't get a good impression, don't force it, anyway, according to the plot, she will be banned in the end.

    Instead of pinning your hopes on Lu Min, an uncertain dog man, it is better to seize the time to improve your professional level.

    Even if she is blocked, she still has the confidence to make a comeback.

    Chu You took advantage of the time when the system did not release new tasks, but Lu Min unexpectedly mentioned her.

    Last year's popular in-studio reality show "Soul of the Play" is about to start recording the second season, and Lu's is going to eat this piece of meat and potatoes.

    As an impromptu drama show, not everyone can go there.

    Moreover, the positioning of the program is also very clear. In addition to the need for powerful old actors, there must be young traffic to attract topics.

    The Lu family has no shortage of drama or fresh meat, and the candidate has already been decided.

    Lu Min was not supposed to take care of such trivial matters, but coincidentally, Zhao Na was one of the designated candidates who needed to rest because she injured her knee while filming, so one of them was vacated.

    Zhao Na herself didn't want to miss this opportunity, so she entrusted her agent Tao Xi to intercede with Lu Min.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Min was stern and selfless, so he refused her directly.

    "The company's artists represent the company's image when they go out to events. Do you want to stir up a topic of dedication for her when she is limping to act in a show? Or let fans think that our company is unkind and cruel to the artists?"

    Lu Min said without hesitation Tao Xi was ashamed of her sympathy, she apologized quickly and was about to run away, when Lu Min behind her suddenly called her to stop.

    "Wait, do you have someone named Chu You under your command?"

    This question made Tao Xi stunned: "Yes... there is a Chu You who signed into the company in the same year as Zhao Na. How did Boss Lu remember? Her?" It's

    not to blame Tao Xi for fussing, it's just because their company has many artists, Lu Min never cares about these trivial matters, let alone remembering the name of a little famous artist.

    There must be some tricks in it, Tao Xi has quickly imagined a scandal about the president x little star in his mind.

    Lu Min behind the table also frowned slightly, recalling that pretty and delicate face, secretly surprised that he had a deep impression on her.

    I have to admit that Chu You's appearance suits him very much. It's just that his personality is too troublesome. He has been sending him some unknown things before, but he has behaved in the past two days.

    If Chu You herself can be as well-behaved and intellectual as she was in the coffee shop that day, Lu Min doesn't mind giving her some favors.

    Picky hunters would consider hunting down delicious prey, but unfortunately Chu You is an artist of his company, and Lu Min has not yet had the habit of eating grass by the side of the nest.