Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Three days later, Chu You received another call from Lu Min, and made an appointment at a private Chinese restaurant.

    Although Lu Min repeatedly emphasized that the dress should not be too grand, Chu You still put on light makeup and wore a slightly slim-fitting dress, trying to show the advantages of her appearance.

    What was flattering was that Lu Min actually called and said that he would pick her up in person.

    "Huating Palace does not accept foreign guests, and they will not let you take the company's car." He said so on the phone.

    Of course Chu You would not refuse this great opportunity to get closer, and Lu Min called her to go downstairs after a while.

    A black Audi was parked near the apartment, and Chu You walked over wearing a mask and sunglasses, with a sense of absurdity of an underground party joint.

    Walking in front of Baojia, the car window was rolled down halfway, revealing a pair of deep eyes, looking her up and down for a moment and nodding: "Get in the car." The

    underground party successfully connected, Chu You struggled with the front and rear seats, and finally chose the co-pilot seat sit in.

    The safe distance between people is 1.2 meters. Although the compartment is spacious, ambiguity cannot be avoided.

    Chu You fastened her seat belt, glanced sideways at Lu Min who was next to him, saw that he was not going to speak to break the silence, and was struggling with how to start the conversation.

    "Eh..." Just as he was about to speak, Lu Min took over the conversation.

    "Later talk less and look at things more. Don't always look familiar. Director Wang doesn't like it."

    "???" Three question marks appeared above Chu You's head. When did she look familiar? up?

    After thinking about it, it seemed that she was a bit thick-skinned towards Lu Min, and she couldn't refute it for a while...

    "I'm not so familiar with everyone." She leaned her head slightly on the back of the chair, revealing half of her delicate face. The side face, staring at Lu Min.

    She wanted to flirt with him with her eyes, but the other party looked at the front unmoved like a Tang monk who had fallen into a trance, and even gave her a look.

    Chu You pursed her lips, her eyes casually slid from his tall nose bridge all the way to his superior chin, and then to the protruding Adam's apple on his neck.

    Suddenly, she noticed a slight movement in her throat, raised her head in a blink of an eye, and met Lu Min's warning eyes.

    Chu You shrugged and sneered: "Okay, okay, I'll listen to Mr. Lu! You concentrate on driving, and I won't bother you."

    Lu Min's mouth twitched slightly, and he shook his head and started the car.

    In terms of professional relationship, he has met quite a few women who are cheating on her. They are more beautiful than Chu You, more famous and richer than Chu You.

    But they are not as smart as Chu You, she knows how to read words, know how to accept when they are good, so that innocence will not become stupid, and delicateness will not become hypocritical.

    It makes people want to attack but can't do anything about it.

    Lu Min turned the steering wheel and thought to himself: I hope this woman can use this little cleverness in the interview later, Wang He is not easy to deal with.