MӨПΣY

Money

Apparently, Chrollo still loves to keep secrets.

Like, not telling his roommates he's bringing someone back to their house.

Or, not telling you he lives with them.

But you can yell at him about that later.

Right now, you probably should say something instead of just gaping at them.

Yeah, you really should say something.

Soon.

Now would be a great time to speak.

Opening your mouth, you tried to say something instead of staring at them while frozen.

But you didn't get a chance to say anything.

No, because as soon as you tried to say something, the three of them started rushing towards you.

Why? You don't know.

All you can tell is their voices becoming more and more distant, which is weird.

They should speak up more if they want you to hear them.

And you tried to tell them that—you really did, but no sound came out of your mouth.

The floor also looked to be getting closer to you.

Somehow, you ended up on a refreshingly cool, wooden floor and decided it would be great to just stay there.

Eh, I'll tell them later, for now, I think I'm going to sleep.

-

When you woke up again, you weren't on the floor you fell asleep on, you were on a couch.

A really nice couch.

One you remember seeing when you were 'exploring' their house.

Sitting up, you realized there was a blanket on you.

Not one of the crappy ones, but a nice, warm, wool blanket draped over you.

Did they put this on me?

Of course they did, there was no one else here except them, but it was still weird to you.

You were genuinely surprised they didn't just leave you to rot on the floor because that is definitely what you would do to any of them.

Carefully taking the blanket off yourself and folding it beside you, you stood up and smoothed out any wrinkles you might've made.

By the time you finished, you heard the creaking of door hinges and turned around to look at who walked in.

It was Illumi, standing there and watching you for some reason.

"You're awake." He stated.

"Yep," you said, popping the 'p'. "Sorry for falling asleep on you guys." You quickly added.

You might as well apologize for it now instead of dragging it out.

"Fell asleep? Y/N, you fainted." He quirked an eyebrow at you.

Fainted? That doesn't sound right.

Then you thought about it for a few seconds and realized that you were wrong.

You fainting actually sounds much more plausible than suddenly falling asleep on the floor.

And you think you know why you fainted too.

Damn rain.

"Yea, that sounds about right," You looked out the window.

"Well, it stopped raining, so I guess I'll get going now..." you made your way to the door, only to be stopped by Hisoka who was waiting for you there.