GӨПΣ

Gone

Waking up after you don't know how long, you were immediately greeted with a pounding headache and aching limbs.

Attempting to reach out and apply pressure to your head, you then realized you were physically incapable of moving your arms—and by extension, your legs.

After testing it a bit more, you realized your hands were firmly tied and bound to the chair you were on and your legs were tied together, preventing you from freely moving around.

The room you were in was dark and you had no way of knowing where you are or what time it is and you weren't able to move.

Taking a deep breath, as eloquently as you can, you muttered: "fuck."

-

You're not sure how long you've been here for.

For one, you're not sure how long you were passed out for and even when you did wake up, you still weren't able to tell the time.

All you know is that you've been sitting in a dark room for long enough to make you feel a bit dehydrated.

No one has yet to come in so you're also not sure who knocked you out or where you are.

Really, you don't actually know anything about your current situation except for the fact that your hands and feet are literally tied to the chair.

After struggling to move around a bit more, you decided to save your strength until someone eventually comes into the room.

So far, all the struggling you've done has been meaningless so you realized that you might as well wait for someone else to come in and give you some kind of idea on how to escape and how to deal with whoever kidnapped you.

But, as more time went on and nobody ever came in, you started panicking.

Now, you don't make it a habit, per say, of getting kidnapped, but you certainly have enough experience with it to know someone should've come in by now.

The constant darkness has been making it hard to keep track of the time since you've been awake but if your grumbling stomach and dry throat are anything to go by, it's been a while.

Should I just keep trying to break the ropes?

You experimentally moved her hands a bit to see if anything had changed in the time since your last attempt only to be disappointed when, not only did the ropes not budge, but your wrists were starting to get sore too.

Which... isn't good, especially for when you're going to try to escape.

Once again, you stopped squirming, realizing it'll only end up hurting you and drain your energy faster.

You took a few deep breaths to even out your breathing and stay calm.

The room is dark, yes, but your eyes aren't blindfolded.

Meaning, if you squint hard enough, you should be able to see the barest of silhouettes around you.

A... table? Boxes everywhere, looks like only some of them are exposed, no chairs, I think that's a light bulb, and plenty of space between me and everything else.

Nothing within my reach—not that I would be able to even grab anything.

For what feels like the tenth time now, you weren't able to find any way to get out of the ropes, let alone to escape.

After struggling to stay awake any longer, you eventually passed out, this time waking up to a poorly illuminated room.

Finally.