ΉΣΛVΣПƧ ΛЯΣПΛ

Heavens Arena

Once you had (somewhat) come to terms with Chrollo leaving, you sat yourself down by your TV, hoping it would be able to distract you.

I want to get stronger.

I don't want to have to let on other people my entre life.

Without taking more than a glimpse of each channel, you flipped it the second it changed.

But how?

As soon as you thought that, a fight appeared on the T.V.

This peaked your interest.

Instead of flipping the channel like you did with all the other ones, you brought your attention away from your thoughts and focused on the fight happening.

To you, an amateur, their fighting looked amazing and you were entranced by it.

Without even noticing it, you had moved to the edge of your seat when the fight was nearing its end and the victor was about to be decided.

After it did end, you finally realized how into to the fight you were and decided to find out where that fight was taking place.

Heavens Area.

That's what it read.

Interested, you read everything about it before coming to a conclusion.

That would be the perfect place for me to try and get stronger.

So, the next day, you packed a suitcase and went on an airship to Heavens Arena.

-

You stood infront of a large line, wondering if all of these people had come here to participate.

When it eventually became your turn, the receptionist asked you to fill out a form.

After filling it out, the receptionist typed something on her computer and faced you again.

"L/N Y/N, you are number 1124. On the first floor, your number will be called. Please go ahead." She guided you to where you had to go.

"Thank you, you said before walking in that direction and siting on one of the benches, waiting for your number to be called.

When it did, you were faced with a man with almost the same physique as you, so you were glad that you wouldn't get beaten to a pulp in your first go.

"On the first floor, we will be deciding which floor you should go to, you have three minutes to demonstrate." The referee blew his whistle.

At this moment, you were glad that you wore a mask so that no one would be able to see your embarrassment and see your non-existant ability to fight.

"Participent number 1124, please proceed to floor ten."

That was a higher number than you anticipated and nodded silently, walking away with your head down, trying to to make your wounds that you just got worse.

That was much harder than I expected.

I underestimated what I would have to do.

To caught up in your own thoughts, you failed to notice a figure by the entrance watching you.

About to look up again, you bumped into someone's hard chest.

"Sorry." You said, looking straight at a pair of abs.

You immediately blushed, not used to being this close to anyone other than Chrollo.

"Hm~" the person you bumped into said.

you looked up only to be met with a pair of gold eyes.

You noticed his peculiar attire.

He looks like a clown reject.