DЯЦПKΣП KIƧƧΣƧ

Drunken Kisses

"Sorry," you muttered to the guy, "I think I'm just going to go home now."

You turned around and started walking away, all thoughts of this man leaving your mind as you focused on getting home.

"What?!" He exclaimed, grabbing your hand and trying to keep you in place.

"I said I'm going home. You seem like a nice guy but I changed my mind about this, I think I've just had a bit too much to drink." You explained.

His face went redder the more you explained before he practically burst at the seams.

"You bitch!" He yelled, "how dare you lead me on like that? Don't you know I'm on floor seventy at Heaven's Arena? Yeah! Floor seventy. That means I'm strong and you don't want to mess with me so I'll give you a chance to reconsider my offer." He said smugly, thinking his brag about being only one floor seventy would scare you into going home with him.

Instead of the reaction he wanted, you laughed.

He hadn't even made it to floor one hundred yet and he's already bragging this much?

"How long have you been here for?" You asked with faux fear, internally laughing at his smugness.

"Four whole years." He said proudly.

Which, sad, considering you were already past floor one hundred and fifty by the time you hit your fourth year here.

"Four years?" Your voice dropped from scared to condescending, "and you're only on floor seventy?"

Though it seemed impossible, his face got even redder.

"That's a very big accomplishment! I bet you haven't even been able to make it past floor twenty."

Really?

Your baggy clothes might be covering your physique but hasn't he been to any of the big matches within the past few years?

You were basically almost always in the ring with someone the months leading up to you becoming a floor master, eager to prove yourself.

Even now as a floor master, you still go to see other people's matches to see how people are faring and those who could potentially be challenging to you but for him to not know who you are while being here for almost as long as you have? That's just disappointing.

"Ah, actually, add another zero to that twenty and the floor I'm on is a bit higher than that."

The man paused, trying to process what you said before he exploded.

"You think lying about your rank would scare me off?! You can't be a floor master, you look nothing like any of them—"

A spark of realization flashed through his eyes.

"The only one you could possibly be is L/N Y/N but even then, you only look a bit similar to her, there's no way you are her!"

Through one last sad attempt, he tried to charge at you with form so poor you're astounded with how he even made it to floor seventy.

His form is almost as bad as yours was when you first got here.

After four here's, he's just barely passed the level that you were at when you were incredibly weak and unable to defend yourself.

Mindlessly, you didn't even have to think about his attack, merely extending one of your legs in front of you and watching with pitying but amused eyes as he fell flat on his face, his fist still curled in a feeble attempt to punch you.