ΉЦПƬΣЯ ΣXΛMƧ

Hunter Exam

After  a few day's of realizing how hard it was to get to the Hunter exam area, you wondered just how hard the exam itself was going to be.

"Number 52?" You mumbled to yourself, placing your number on your shirt, looking around the group of people currently present.

Hisoka? What is he doing here?

Why didn't he tell me that he was going to be taking the exam this year?

Didn't he take it last year? I would've thought he got his license already.

Getting a drink from the vending machine, you approached him.

"I didn't know you were taking the exams again." You handed him the drink you just bought.

"I wanted it to be a surprise~" he mused, taking the drink with the sly grin he always has on.

-

A few hours later, the room became more and more crowded, you the see the number badges far surpassing the hundreds.

"Y/N!" A voice called out to you.

"Oh, Gon."

The two of you met on a ship coming here along with Leorio and Kurapika.

The four of you being the only ones able to continue.

After that, you went a different way than the three of them, and hadn't seen them since.

The two of you talked for a little bit, before hearing some whisperings about someone who just lost both of his arms.

Did Hisoka do it again?

In the years that you've been together, you've found out that Hisoka is a battle crazed pervert who takes pleasure in fighting and doesn't hesitate to kill or injure people.

It took you a while to fully accept that, but eventually you did. You didn't want to lose another friend.

Stepping away from them, you merged into the crowd to get yourself something else to drink.

On your way back, you saw someone give the three of them drinks then spit it out.

It was probably poisoned.

You couldn't see the rest of what was happening and got stuck waiting for people to move before you could fully head back.

"Oh! Y/N!" Gon called out to you again.

"Gon," you said, walking towards where he was, "did you make another friend?"

"Yeah! Meet Killua, Zoldyck Killua." Gon introduced someone who was about the same age as him, with silver hair and a skateboard.

Killua! You internally squealed, ignoring all of what Gon was saying.

"Killua, I haven't seen you in years." With an excited step forward, you grinned brightly.

He looked confused for a moment before realization dawned on him. "Y/N!" He responded back, equally as excited.

"Oh it's been too long Killua, I've missed you." You pulled him into a tight hug.

He laughed a bit before returning it. Oh, look at how big your cute son has gotten and he hasn't forgotten about you yet.

After a few seconds of hugging, you both let go and you collected your thoughts again.

Though, you weren't paying attention to what Gon was saying, you did remember part of it. A part you wished you didn't hear. Gon called your sweet Killua, Zoldyck Killua.

Zoldyck.

The name that has been plaguing you mind for years.

Hoping you heard wrong, you gulped nervously.

"Did you just say, 'Zoldyck'?"

———
A/N: So, uh, I'm going to be going on a hiatus for a while. I'll return son, but I don't know when. Although, when I do, they'll be much for frequent updates. Also, kissanime and Kissmanga (my main sites for anime and manga) closed down, so thats sad. Do any of you guys have any other websites for anime/manga that are free?