1

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 1

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Author: Yao

Copy:

[Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrade flow, fighting zombies, cool text]

In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. However, he never imagined that after his death, he would wear a post-apocalyptic novel.

Wearing books has become the second ancestor super cannon fodder who is scheming heroine, calculated by good friends, and killed by the male protagonist. Ouyang Xu said that he was at a loss...

Chapter 1: Wearing Books

Calmly opened his eyes, looked at the snow-white walls of the room, and smelled the faint smell of disinfectant water in the air. Ouyang Xu, who was lying on the hospital bed, secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Great, although the elevator derailed, although it fell from the twentieth floor. However, he was still blessed not to die. Still rescued. This is truly a blessing in the midst of misfortune.

Looking at the hospital gown on his body, Ouyang Xu pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled, he has always worn a white coat to treat others on weekdays, and now, it is his turn to be a patient.

Just when Ouyang Xu felt joy and rejoicing for the rest of his life, suddenly, a memory that did not belong to him at all appeared in the depths of his mind out of thin air, and these extra memories out of thin air made Ouyang Xu's face immediately pale as paper!

No, he didn't escape the elevator accident, he died. And not only did he die, he wore books. Travel back into one of his favorite novels, "Heroes of the Last Days".

The novel "Heroes of the Last Days" is Ouyang Xu's favorite, and he has read it five times over and over again. For every plot in the original book, he is familiar with it. And for this super cannon fodder Ouyang Xu with the same name and surname as himself, he is even more familiar!

However, Ouyang Xu never thought that once he crossed over, he turned into such a back, dressed as a scheming female protagonist, who was given cannon fodder by the male protagonist in chapter 32!

Why is this? Why let him wear books? Why let him be cannon fodder for the end times?

Ouyang Xu didn't want to be broken by the male protagonist, and he didn't want to be eaten bite by bite by a group of dirty and smelly zombies full of rotten smell. He doesn't want, he doesn't want that tragic death in the original book, he doesn't want it!

Looking firmly at the snow-white roof, Ouyang Xu told himself that he was not the useless second ancestor of the original owner. Moreover, he will not go to the trouble of thanklessly liking that scheming heroine. Therefore, he will definitely not let the plot in the original book appear! Therefore, he will not allow himself to die in the last days, he will live well, for the sake of his dead relatives.

"Ding-dong, the apocalyptic survival system 001 is binding to the host." Suddenly, a soft voice sounded in Ouyang Xu's mind.

"What sound?" Hearing this, a soft and sweet voice like a child's voice, Ouyang Xu felt very confused and dazed.