196-200

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 196

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Councilor Li, what do you mean by that?" Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu looked at Li Wannian with a puzzled expression.

"Hehe, Mr. Ouyang's ability is really against the sky. Therefore, talents like you, Li wants to recruit very much. However, if you don't want to, then Li can only leave your body behind, lest you go to other bases. Help the other Paramorphs! Since, I Li Wannian can't get it. Well, don't think about the other two bases! Speaking of this, a trace of fierce killing intent crossed Li Wannian's eyes.

"Hahaha, it's a smiling tiger. However, I will tell MP Lee. It's not easy for you to leave my life behind! Looking at Li Wannian with a hideous smile, Ouyang Xu said disapprovingly.

For Li Wannian's threat, Ouyang Xu did not pay attention to it at all, but it was only thirty people, it was not easy to keep him Ouyang Xu?

"Hahaha, since that's the case, then don't blame me for being unkind!" As he spoke, Li Wannian threw his hand and dropped the teacup in his hand to the ground.

Looking at the ten first-level fire system powerhouses who walked in. Ouyang Xu couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"If Mr. Ouyang regrets it now, it's still too late!" Smiling at Ouyang Xu, Li Wannian said meaningfully.

"Ten late-level powers, and they are all of the fire system. In order to kill me, Congressman Li really laid down his blood.

You know, there are many superpowers in the base now. However, there are not many who can reach the late stage of the first level, and they are all fire system powers. Even in the Wu family's special energy group, it is not easy to find such ten people. Come to think of it, this is the elite in the Li family base!

"Hahaha, Mr. Ouyang has good eyesight, and he is worthy of being a multi-source superpower. However, I would like to remind Mr. Ouyang. Although your auxiliary powers are very powerful, your spatial powers are huge. Your healing powers are miraculous. However, you have many powers, but they are all auxiliary. When it comes to attacking, you're not as good as them! Speaking of this, Li Wannian sighed.

"Oh? Is it? I can't imagine that Congressman Lee knows so much about me?

Hmph, no attack powers??? Li Wannian, you are really very self-righteous. Although, he Ouyang Xu has always been low-key and does not use attack powers very much. However, it is definitely not a soft persimmon that you can knead around.

"As I said, I know everything about the Wu family base!"

"Hahaha..." Hearing Li Wannian's words, Ouyang Xu laughed. A wisp of black mist flew out from Ouyang Xu's fingertips. Since entering the fifth level, he hasn't tried his control power? However, today I have a chance to give it a try.

"Peng, Peng, Peng..."

The ten superpowers who watched themselves suddenly split into two factions and sent fireballs towards each other. Cannibalism, Li Wannian was slightly startled.

"What's going on? How did they fight on their own? Looking at Li Yu beside him, he asked puzzled.

"I don't know, is there someone from the Wu family among these ten people?" For the sudden situation in front of him, Li Su was also unexpected.