91-95

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 91

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu's eyes widened. "Looking for a kick, isn't it?"

"Hahaha, what about praising you? Isn't that a compliment to you?

Looking at Wang Jun's two goods, Ouyang Xu was speechless for a while. Why do any words change their taste in the mouths of these two goods?

"Thank you sister-in-law for your kindness to us!" As he spoke, Liu Zhichao also hurriedly thanked him.

"One pack of supplies for each team to buy for you. There are also empty hiking bags. Each team takes a few to save the need to buy things and have nowhere to put them. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu ordered seriously.

"Yes, thank you, sister-in-law." Smiling, Wang Jun was the first to pick up a package of supplies on the tea table. Then I went to the sofa and took a few empty hiking bags. The supplies were evenly distributed to the brothers of the first team.

"Thank you, sister-in-law!" Smiling, Liu Zhichao also received supplies and empty hiking bags.

"Tie Ming, you lead the third team." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu handed the mountaineering bag full of materials to Tie Ming.

"Doctor Ouyang, aren't you going?" Opening, Tie Ming asked.

"No, Haotian and I heard the news in the world of the two at home, and everyone was stunned, and then whistles and cheers rose one after another.

"Oh, boss, look at you Yanfu. It's really enviable! Wang Jun looked enviously at Wu Haotian, who had been speechless.

"That's it, our boss and our sister-in-law, that's a pair made in heaven." This loving one looks at the brothers! Speaking of this, Liu Zhichao glanced at Liu Feifei beside him.

Receiving the man's meaningful gaze, Liu Feifei replied shyly.

"Okay, where is so much nonsense, take the materials and don't leave!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian was unhappy.

"Hehe, you two world, let's go!" Carrying a hiking bag, Wang Jun smiled and left with the first team.

"Boss, you and your sister-in-law are slowly loving, we won't come back too quickly." Winked at Wu Haotian, and before the other party raised his foot and kicked the person, Liu Zhichao's second team also ran.

"Captain, Doctor Ouyang, let's go!"

"Well, go ahead. Tie Ming, Zhou Xiaohui, take care of my mother! Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu instructed uneasily.

"Doctor Ouyang rest assured, we will take care of Aunt Qin!"

"This is a safe zone, where do I need someone to take care of me?" Fowning, Qin Fang protested dissatisfied.

There are no zombies here, besides, she has not killed zombies, why should someone take care of her?

"Hahaha, be careful, don't give supplies to others casually!

"Got it!" Looking at his nagging son, Qin Fang smiled particularly happily.

"Well, goodbye mom!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu and his mother waved goodbye. The third squad also left.