111-115

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 111

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

The burning gratitude in the man's eyes made Ouyang Xu deeply moved.

"Who made you my man?"

"Xiaoxu, it is really my greatest luck to meet you in this life."

Because of this person, he changed the doom of becoming a zombie, and because of this person, he is no longer lonely, and because of this person, he really feels what is the happiness of being loved!

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu proudly raised the corners of his mouth, took the initiative to lean over, and kissed the man's lips...

Chapter 98: Little Star Bailu (2 more)

The next day, the convoy continued to rush, and Dong Pengfei's medium-sized bus also followed behind the convoy.

"Xiaoxu, who are those people, why are they walking with us?

Looking at his son, Qin Fang asked puzzled.

"Oh, there is a couple who are Hao Tian's hair. It's your own people! Smiling, Ouyang Xu said.

Hearing this, Qin Fang couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, is it Wu Haotian's friend? No wonder, the other party will let them follow?

"Auntie rest assured, they will not have a problem!" Nodding, Wu Haotian said that the other party was absolutely trustworthy.

"There are thirteen people on the other side, you only know two, and you don't know all of them, so let's keep an eye on it!" After all, Qin Fang was a shrewd businessman, and coupled with the survivors they had encountered in the last days, Qin Fang was even more wary of these so-called survivors.

"Well, what Auntie said makes sense, I'll pay attention." Nodding, Wu Haotian naturally understood Qin Fang's worries.

"Haotian, your good friend Dong Pengfei is already a first-level awakener, and after waiting for Huacheng and leaving the other survivors, maybe we can help him!"

"Hmm!" Now that W energy is not as easy to absorb as before, it is naturally good that Xiaoxu is willing to help.

Inside the minibus .." Brother Peng, who are those, each of them has a gun, but it's not simple to look at! Looking at Dong Pengfei sitting in the back seat, Zhang Dahai asked.

Hearing Zhang Dahai ask this, the other people in the car also pricked up their ears.

"Oh, they are all special forces, and the leading Captain Wu is me and Lili's hair." Opening his mouth, Dong Pengfei told each other the relationship between the two without concealment.

"Yo, it turned out to be a soldier, no wonder there are guns, clothes, and meat to eat!"

Speaking of this, Zhang Dahai looked envious. It's still good to be a soldier! Everything has I" Brother Peng, I see that there are four women in their ranks, are they military families?" Speaking of this, Bai Lu blinked.

I can't imagine that this Wu Haotian is quite amorous, and actually brought four women with him, and one is blind?

Seeing that there were four women in the team, Bai Lu rightfully regarded them as Wu Haotian's women!