33

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 33

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"I, I'm a traverser, I don't belong to your world. I came here from another world! Gritting his teeth, Ouyang Xu said this with difficulty.

"Xiaoxu?" Looking at the person next to him differently, Wu Haotian at this moment could not see the expression on his lover's face in the dark. However, he could feel the firmness in his lover's tone when he said this. So, this is definitely not a joke, but, but a fact!

"Believe me, I'm telling the truth. In my world, I was a child born in a ravine, and when I was three years old, my father and mother drove their farm tractor to the city, and the tractor was knocked over by a big truck. Both of my parents died. After that, my grandmother and I depended on each other, and I have been working hard and studying hard to complete college and become a surgeon in a small hospital. Unfortunately, my grandmother did not enjoy my blessing. I had only been working for less than a month, and my grandmother had died. Later, I lived alone in that city, and I worked very hard. I worked in the hospital for five years and was promoted by the president to chief surgeon. I was the first to arrive at the department every day. The last one to leave. I want to live hard for my dead relatives. Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu was a little choked.

"Xiao Xu..." Holding his lover's shoulder, Wu Haotian gently hugged the person in his arms.

"On March, March 63th, I was the first to arrive at the hospital, as usual. I got on the elevator and pressed the button on the 50rd floor. The elevator slowly ascended, but on the <>th floor, the elevator suddenly stopped moving. At that time, I was the only one in the elevator, I was scared, I pressed the button desperately, and the elevator could not open. I pressed the alarm and the alarm didn't go off. I was flustered and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, the elevator fell down quickly like a wild horse that had lost its reins. My whole body was thrown to the ground. I felt a lot of pain, it hurt, it hurt all over my body, and then I didn't know anything..."

"You, you're in the elevator..." Holding his lover's hand tightly, Wu Haotian stopped talking.

"Yes, I died in the elevator. How could I possibly survive if I fell directly from the fifty floor to the first floor? Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu was already in tears. That's the whole process of his death, all he remembers.

"So, how did you get here?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked distressedly.

"It was the Apocalyptic Survival System that sent me here, and it was March 12th. The original Ouyang Xu died in a car accident. And I, Ouyang Xu, who has the same name and surname as him, became him.

"What is the post-apocalyptic survival system?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked puzzled.

"Haotian, in fact, your world is a book. A book that I have read many times. And the name of this book is "Heroes of the Last Days"!

"You mean, we're living in a book right now. And you know everything about this book? If so, then has not the lover become a prophet?

"Yes!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu said yes.

Wrinkling his brows, Wu Haotian carefully thought about his lover's words. "Since this book is called 'Heroes of the Last Days', that is, we will have the end times at this time, right?"