331

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 331

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, we understand!" Nodding, the three showed understanding.

"Be careful, although chance is important, life is more important!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian reminded the three.

"Well, we'll be careful." After receiving the rope and silk ice pack in Ouyang Xu's hand, the three people swam into the cave of the crater to find the fire rock and got up from the ground, Zhou Xiao ran to the crater and looked towards the swarthy volcanic cave.

"Boss, I, I..." Looking at Ouyang Xu, Zhou Xiao stopped talking.

"If you want to go down, I can also give you a set of equipment!"

"Well, thank you boss!" Nodding, Zhou Xiao hurriedly thanked him.

Smiling, Ouyang Xu gave Zhou Xiao a set of equipment, and Zhou Xiao followed.

"Ahhh

Listening to the ghost crying wolf howl in the volcanic cave, Ouyang Xu was speechless for a while.

"Ouyang Junjun, why did you let that little zombie go down?" As he spoke, Jin Duobao asked puzzled.

"Yes, aren't you worried that the little zombie and Commander Wang are taking the opportunity?

As she spoke, Hanako was also curious.

"There is a lot of fire rock in this cave. It doesn't matter if you are spoiled by the soil and fertilizer. Besides, her strength is the worst, if she wants to seize the opportunity with Wang Jun, I am afraid that it is impossible, at most, she will pick up leaks.

"Oh, yes!" Hearing Ouyang Xu say this, everyone nodded.

"Okay, everyone is tired too, take a break!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out four tents. Let everyone rest.

After waiting on the mountain for three days and three nights, Ouyang Xu and his party finally waited for Wang Jun, Nangong Yu, Wu Haoyu and Fat Zhou Xiao who climbed up.

"Ah, exhaust me, exhaust me!" Lying on the ground, Zhou Xiao gasped like a dead dog.

"How, how is the harvest?" Looking at the other three, Wu Haotian asked.

"Boss, I got twenty-five fire rocks." As he spoke, Wang Jun said with a look of excitement.

"Big brother, I found twenty-three fire rocks!" As he spoke, Wu Haoyu excitedly reported to his eldest brother.

"Big brother, I also found twenty-three fire rocks." Opening his mouth, Nangong Yu said, "Well, it's good!" Nodding in satisfaction, Wu Haotian patted the shoulders of the three.

Hearing the words of the three, Ouyang Xu raised his eyebrows. Seventy-one pieces? This number is nearly twenty more than what Chu Han found?

"And me, and me, I found five fire rocks!" Getting up from the ground, Zhou Xiao reported his situation with a smile.

"Not bad!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu praised with a smile.

"Sister-in-law, you don't even know how stupid this soil fat round is. If it weren't for her terrible climbing skills, we would have come in the morning! Speaking of this, Wang Jun glared at the other party fiercely.

"Then, you can't blame me, you are all stronger than me, and you are all soldiers, I, I am a weak woman!" Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao said aggrievedly.

In peacetime, she was a white-collar worker who knocked on the computer, and now she is a zombie, rock climbing, where has she been in contact with it?

"Okay, all three of you go into the space!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu sent all three into the space.

"Boss, then, what about me?" Blinking, Zhou Xiao looked at Ouyang Xu with a longing expression.

"You don't need to worry, when we leave the zombie territory, I will let you turn back into a human. At that time, it will not be too late for you to refine the fire stone.

Hearing Ouyang Xu say this, Zhou Xiao nodded. "Oh, I see!"

Although he was a little reluctant, Zhou Xiao knew that his task was to escort these people out of the zombie hinterland. Therefore, it is indeed not suitable for refining fire rock now.

"Zhou Xiao, you take a break first. Tomorrow we will return the same way. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu took out a package of jerky from the space and handed it to the other party.

"Well, thank you boss." Taking the jerky, Zhou Xiao gnawed it happily.

"Hey, Tu Fei Yuan, please take into account our feelings, eat human flesh, go to the tent to eat!" Opening her mouth, Hanako said unpleasantly.

"Oh, I see!" Nodding, Zhou Xiao held the jerky and went into the tent to eat.

Looking at Zhou Xiao who ran into the tent alone, Ouyang Xu shook his head gently.

In fact, sometimes, I really think that this silly girl is quite pitiful.

Two months later, Ouyang Xu and his party returned to Bluewater City.

After getting the fire rock, Wang Jun's strength has steadily risen to the middle of the eighth level, and Wu Haoyu has advanced to the eighth level and has become a supernatural at the beginning of the eighth level. And Nangong Yu's words, his strength was also promoted from the seventh-level junior to the seventh-level mid-level. All three took a big step forward.

Because of the merit of this escort, Zhou Xiao's zombie poison has been solved by Ouyang Xu. Not only that, Ouyang Xu also gave the other party a residence permit for Blue Water City, and found a job for Zhou Xiao in the cafeteria.

Not only can he be a human being, but he can also live in Blue Water City, and have a new job, Zhou Xiao is very happy, and he is even more grateful to Ouyang Xu.

Sitting in the study, Ouyang Xu silently summoned his system.

"001, a few days."

"There are 11 days left until the host ends your apocalyptic journey."

Getting this answer, Ouyang Xu curled the corners of his mouth in disbelief. It took three months to find the opportunity this time, and now, there are only eleven days left?

"I know!"

Eleven days, it seems that he wants to move all the things in the space warehouse as soon as possible and spend all the points he has accumulated. Be prepared to leave everything.

Thinking of this, Ouyang Xu sighed lightly. Time flies so fast. There are only 11 days left, and you should think about how to spend the last days happily and happily with Haotian.

Thinking of that man, Ouyang Xu's heart twitched. If he could, he really, really wished he could stay with the man he loved forever. But now, he was destined not to do it...

First ChapterPrevious331/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel