9

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 9

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Classmate Huang Yiyi, if you want to find the gold lord, go find someone else, I still have something, I am out of company!" When the words fell, Ouyang Xu kicked the accelerator and left.

"A Xu, A Xu..." Chasing behind Ouyang Xu's car, Huang Yiyi ran a long way. However, in the end, Ouyang Xu still drove the off-road vehicle and disappeared from her eyes.

After buying a day's worth of materials outside, Ouyang Xu had long forgotten about Huang Yiyi.

At seven o'clock in the evening, Ouyang Xu returned home on time. Looking at Huang Yiyi, who was sitting on the sofa and chatting with his mother, Ouyang Xu suddenly felt a feeling of five thunders hitting the top.

Damn, Wang Baeggan actually dared to enter the hall.

"Ah Xu, you're back!" Seeing that Ouyang Xu had returned, the two women on the sofa stood up.

"I'm back, big beauty!" Walking to his mother's side, Ouyang Xu gave the other party a bear hug and kissed the other party's cheek. did not look at Huang Yiyi on the side.

"You, when you come back, you won't be right." Although he said so, he watched his son and himself become closer and closer. Qin Fang's heart was sweet and warm.

"Hehe, no way, who made my mother look so beautiful?" Blinked, Ouyang Xu said rightly.

"Hahaha, you. Classmates don't say hello when they come. As he spoke, Qin Fang looked at Huang Yiyi, who looked embarrassed on the side.

"Mom, you go upstairs and change your clothes first, and we'll have dinner together later."

"Good!" Nodding, Qin Fang turned and left, leaving the matter here to Ouyang Xu to handle by himself.

"Huang Yiyi, what do you want?" As soon as Qin Fang left, Ouyang Xu's face immediately became cold. The tone of voice was no longer the same soft voice as in front of Qin Fang.

"Ah Xu, I, I really like you. Let me be your girlfriend, right?

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu really wanted to smash it with a punch and ruin the other party's beautiful little face. Well, what a gold-worshipping girl. It's really unscrupulous to achieve the goal!

"Huang Yiyi, let me say it again, I don't feel for you. Don't be in front of me again. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind taking you to a psychiatric hospital or police station. Contorting an angry face, Ouyang Xu threatened coldly.

"Ah Xu, you, didn't you say that you liked me very much?" Looking at the man with a fierce face, Huang Yiyi cried pear blossoms with rain. Still asked without dying.

"Huang Yiyi, I'll tell you. Like you, the Ouyang Xu who was fascinated by you died in a car accident a long time ago. Now, this Ouyang Xu standing in front of you is not the silly boy he used to be. From now on, you will not try to get any good out of me. Moreover, if you dare to pester me again, I will put you in a mental hospital, so that your parents in your rural hometown will not find you in this life. Looking at the scheming in front of him, Ouyang Xu said every word extremely coldly.

"Ah Xu..."

"Ah Wei, see off the guests!" Taking off his coat, still on the sofa, Ouyang Xu dashingly stepped upstairs, without looking at Huang Yiyi behind him more.