3

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 3

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"yes. I'm a wounded now, of course, I have to stay by my mother's side and let my mother protect me!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu put his arm around his mother's waist and leaned on his mother, who was not generous, but provoked the shoulders of the whole family.

Looking at his son leaning on his shoulder, Qin Fang was stunned, this child seems to have not been coquettish with himself for a long time?

"How old is it, still coquettish?"

"How old is it also a mother's child?" Smiling at his mother, Ouyang Xu said it right.

"You!" With a smile and a glance at his son, Qin Fang handed over the sliced apple.

"So, will you be discharged tomorrow?" Holding his mother's arm, Ouyang Xu continued to coquette.

"Okay, up to you!" Looking at his son on his shoulder, Qin Fang smiled a little helplessly.

Ouyang Xu was discharged from the hospital and went home as he wished.

The car drove into the gate of the villa, looking at the large villa in front of him, covering an area of thousands of square meters, with a swimming pool and lawn, Ouyang Xu sighed secretly in his heart.

Alas, the last life was poor all his life. It's hard to do a rich second generation, but it's about to end the world. Look at his life!

"Xiaoxu, are you hungry, let Aunt Li make you something you like to eat?" Staring at his son sitting on the sofa, Qin Fang asked carefully.

"Mom, I'm not hungry. You go to the company. I'll be fine! Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu said that he was not hungry.

"No, mom won't go to the company today, I'll accompany you at home." As he spoke, Qin Fang was already sitting next to his son.

"Let's go to the company. I'll be fine. If I'm not feeling well, I'll call my private doctor. I'm twenty-three, an adult. Don't worry about me. Knowing that his mother and father were not worried about themselves, Ouyang Xu patted his mother's hand to reassure the other party.

You know, the mother can stay at home with him, which requires delaying many important meetings and a lot of entertainment. Mother is the president and is very busy!

"But, but..." Looking at her son, Qin Fang was still a little uneasy.

"Go, come back in the evening to accompany me for dinner." Smiling, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"Well, mom will be back soon. Be sure to come back to accompany you for dinner. Standing up, Qin Fang assured her son.

"Good!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu got up and sent his mother to the door.

After seeing off his mother, Ouyang Xu returned to the sofa and sat down. He brought up the coffee that the servant had prepared for him. I drank it in small sips.

The feeling of the rich second generation is different, there is no need to do anything! Just what you want.

"Ah Xu, I heard that you had a car accident, are you okay?"