14

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 14

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Damn, don't you know, don't you know that a postoperative wound will bleed and die? Don't know that postoperative infection can kill people?

"It's Ouyang Military Doctor's medical skills!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian did not hesitate to praise Ouyang Xu's medical skills.

"! You are a blatant waste of the country's medical resources. You're wasting taxpayers' money. Do you know that your surgery fees, medical expenses, and bed fees are all paid by the state? It's all taxpayers. What qualifications do you have to just go? Who do you think you are? This is the hospital, not your special forces brigade. Here, you Wu Haotian said it doesn't count!

Damn, I've never seen someone like this who takes his life seriously.

Waste the money of the people of the country, taxpayers. Isn't this hat a little too big?

"Doctor Ouyang, that..."

"Shut up, it's none of your business!" With a sideways glance at Wang Jun, Ouyang Xu ordered the other party to shut up.

"I'm sorry Doctor Ouyang, I should have informed you in advance." Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian took the initiative to apologize.

Alas, growing so big or is it the first time that someone has been so nose is not a nose, and the face is not a face? However, knowing his own loss, Wu Haotian could only bow his head and admit his mistake.

"Hmph, don't say you're sorry. You didn't sorry me. I am a military doctor, and it is my responsibility to treat you. You are sorry for the state, taxpayers, and yourself. I tell you, you left the care unit privately during the postoperative dangerous period. If any postoperative symptoms occur. I, Ouyang Xu, will not be held responsible. Also, I won't approve your discharge for a week until you have the stitches removed. If you go out on some bullshit task again, then you simply don't come back. When the words fell, Ouyang Xu walked away.

"Wow, this little guy is really scary!" As he spoke, Wang Jun patted his chest, looking frightened.

"Maybe last night, we should have talked to Doctor Ouyang!" Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao said with some regret.

If he had said it earlier, perhaps, the other party would not have lost such a big temper.

"Hey, you're stupid. You have to tell him, it's weird that he can let the boss out? Glaring, Wang Jun rolled his eyes.

"yes, too!" If he really said it, Doctor Ouyang would probably not let the boss leave the hospital.

"Hey, hey, hey..."

Recalling Ouyang Xu's stinky face to teach people, Wu Haotian gently bent the corners of his mouth. This kid is angry, it's quite interesting!

"Hey, boss!" Looking at Wu Haotian who walked into the ward, Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao followed in.

Chapter 22: Physical Cooling

The next day, Ouyang Xu came to work early in the morning, and the first thing was to make ward rounds.

Looking at Wu Haotian, who was sleeping on the hospital bed, and the two guys who were sitting on the side snoring, Ouyang Xu rolled his eyes. I don't know if I sneaked out again last night.