5

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 5

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Hearing Zheng Xin's words, Dong Xiao's eyes suddenly lit up. "yes, how did I forget her? That girl is much more commotion than Huang Yiyi's poser. It is guaranteed that it will take less than a week to take Ouyang Xu down!

"Hahaha, when the time comes, you will become Ah Xu's eldest brother, but you must take care of my brother and me!" With a smile, Zheng Xin took the initiative to pour wine for Dong Xiao.

"Definitely. Your benefits are indispensable.

Damn, isn't it just a woman? What's great, Huang Yiyi you wait, there is a time when you cry. Wait until I become Ah Xu's brother-in-law. Then Ah Xu's money is still hard to talk to our brothers and sisters?

Looking at Dong Xiao's proud appearance, Zheng Xin gently hooked the corners of his mouth. There was a smile in his eyes. Isn't it just a woman? Huang Yiyi can't find someone else! Ouyang Xu, this silly boy, can he really run out of his palm?

Chapter 8: Selling sports cars and villas

After lunch, Ouyang Xu brought two bodyguards and a driver. Together they left the big villa of the Ouyang family and came to their small villa near the school.

Walking into the house, Ouyang Xu looked upstairs and downstairs. The original owner's clothes, personal belongings. There are also more than two dozen limited-edition watches collected by the original owner packed in three suitcases, allowing the bodyguards to load into the trunk.

After packing his clothes, Ouyang Xu called the moving company directly and asked the moving company to come directly and send all the furniture here to the second-hand market.

These pieces of furniture are not worth much though. But if you sell them all, you can buy more than a million? No matter how small a mosquito is, it is meat, isn't it?

After buying the furniture, Ouyang Xu hung the information of the villa and sports car to the intermediary. In order to make a move as soon as possible, Ouyang Xuding's price was very low. For a villa worth 38 million, he only priced it at 31 million. The two million worth of running out, he only priced 1.6 million.

After handling all these things, Ouyang Xu took the bodyguard to the supermarket again. Bought some fresh fruits and vegetables and prepared to cook two dishes for my mother in the evening.

Today, Qin Fang came back very early. Before seven o'clock, she was already home.

After returning home and looking around, looking at his son who was in the kitchen, tying an apron to make salad for himself, Qin Fang couldn't help but be stunned.

"Mom, you're back, come, try my craft!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu forked a piece of banana and fed it to his mother's mouth.

"Hmm! Delicious! Eating the fruit salad that his son personally fed him, Qin Fang nodded repeatedly.

This is the first time she has eaten a dish that her son has made for her?

In fact, Ouyang Xu is a bitter child, he can fry and cook, he can do everything, moreover, his cooking is also very delicious. However, the original owner was a big young master who came to reach for food and open his mouth, and if he made a large table of dishes at once, it would be a little too shocking. So, after thinking about it, Ouyang Xu made the simplest fruit salad.