26

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 26

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"No ability, still stubborn?" Pulling one of Ouyang Xu's arms, Wu Haotian had a gloomy face, and a little safflower oil was aimed at the large bruises on his arm and rubbed up.

"Ahhhhh

"Now you know it hurts? Can't beat and don't know to admit defeat? Don't know what happened?

Thinking of Ouyang Xu, who was beaten miserably by Zhou Xiaohui in the afternoon, Wu Haotian was angry. This kid is obviously quite excited on weekdays, why is he so stupid when he plays? I can't fight hard and resist hard, I really don't know what to say about him.

"So, then I thought he wasn't as good as you, can I try it?"

If it reaches the end of the world, even if he can't beat it, I'm afraid the zombies won't let him admit defeat! Therefore, sometimes the difficulties that can be overcome still have to be overcome. How can you learn skills without being beaten?

"Try? Try what? Where do you think our special forces brigade is? If even you can't beat it, you can still call it a special forces? Opening his mouth, what Wu Haotian said was reasonable.

"Then, then I have been studying for more than a month!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said without any confidence.

"A month, do you know how many years they trained?" Speaking coldly, Wu Haotian increased his hand unpleasantly.

"Ah, it hurts, it hurts..." frowning, Ouyang Xu exclaimed.

"It doesn't hurt, you don't have a long memory! Take it away! Staring at the large bruises on the other party's chest, Wu Haotian motioned for the other party to take his hand away.

"No, no need, I'll wipe it myself!" Covering his chest, Ouyang Xu still did not let go.

This guy is gay, if he touches him, will this guy directly play hooligan and strengthen him.

"Stinky boy, do you want to be so turtle-haired? Everyone is a man, what are you pretentious about? Glaring, Wu Haotian looked at the other party differently.

"So, then I'm not used to being looked at?" Covering his chest, Ouyang Xu did not let go.

"Are you gay?" The man's low hoarse voice with a smile sounded in Ouyang Xu's ears.

"Guan, what's the matter with you?" Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu glared at the other party unpleasantly.

Seeing the uncomfortable look on Ouyang Xu's face, Wu Haotian smiled. "Me too."

"So, then you still want to touch me?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu said righteously.

"It's not touching, it's rubbing medicine for you!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian directly pulled away the other party's small arm, and his broad palm was pasted with a large bruise on Ouyang Xu's chest.

"Ah, it hurts, Wu Haotian, you did it on purpose!" Squinting his eyes, looking at the smile in the man's eyes, Ouyang Xu roared angrily.

"Doesn't it hurt your long memory? It doesn't hurt, do you know what it means to be self-sufficient? "Speak, the man said right.