38

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 38

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"I bind someone else, will others feel it?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked again.

"Nope!"

"Okay, I see!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu showed understanding. Immediately clicked on the binding function of the page, binding Wu Haotian as a partner, sixteen people from the special forces brigade and Chen Dong as partners, and bound his mother as a relative.

"How?" Turning his head sideways and looking at his lover who had nodded for a long time, Wu Haotian asked with a smile.

"It's done! In the future, if you kill zombies, I can earn points! Nodding, Ouyang Xu announced with a smile.

"Hmm!" Seeing his lover's happy appearance, Wu Haotian also smiled.

Chapter 47: Qin Fang's Joining

In the early morning of June 23, Qin Fang pulled a trolley case and took a taxi to the military area.

Ran on the playground and received a call from his mother, Ouyang Xu and Wu Haotian immediately ran to the gate to greet Qin Fang.

"Mom!" Seeing the people coming, Ouyang Xu was overjoyed.

"Auntie, you're here!" Smiling, Wu Haotian hurriedly stepped forward and took the trolley case.

"Gather your soldiers together, I have something to tell you all!" As he spoke, Qin Fang said with a serious face.

"Okay, I see!" Nodding, Wu Haotian showed understanding.

In the training room, Wu Haotian brought everyone together. Everyone didn't know what was happening, and they all sat on the floor in surprise, looking at the boss, Ouyang Military Doctor, and this strange woman standing in front.

"Introduce yourself, my name is Qin Fang, and I am Ouyang Xu's mother." Coming to everyone, Qin Fang was generously introduced.

"Oh, it turned out to be Ouyang Military Doctor's mother, is it any wonder that she looks so similar to Ouyang Military Doctor?"

Hearing this, Liu Zhichao helplessly gave Wang Jun next to him a fried chestnut. "Stupid, you said the opposite!"

"Oh oh, I'm sorry, I mean Doctor Ouyang Jun's aunt Junjun is handsome!" Opening his mouth, Wang Jun hurriedly added.

Glancing at Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao, Qin Fang continued to speak: "What will happen tomorrow, I think, I don't say that everyone knows it." Before I came here, I had sold all the shares of Zhengfang Logistics Company, as well as three villas and five cars that I had worked on for many years with my lover.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu was dumbfounded. "Mom, you bought the company?"

"Silly child, the world is going to be chaotic. If the company doesn't sell, it can't keep it. Besides, Mom wants you to live better. As he spoke, Qin Fang gently patted his son's arm.

"Dear special forces soldiers, I now have 800 million funds in my hands, and this money will all be used to purchase materials for the special forces brigade. At the same time, my son Ouyang Xu and I will also officially join the big family of your special forces 18th column!" As he spoke, Qin Fang said methodically.