41

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 41

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Are you silly, are there such big mosquitoes?" Glared at Wang Jun angrily, Liu Zhichao really took this second goods!

"It's not a mosquito, is it a dog? No, the boss is so tall, even a dog can't bite his neck? Scratching his head, Wang Jun was puzzled.

"Wang Jun, come and move this!" Pointing to a large box of arms, Wu Haotian signaled Wang Jun to come and move.

Seeing the big box, Liu Zhichao rolled his eyes in his heart, and said in his heart: Wang Jun's two goods are really helpless.

"Stupid you, that's the sister-in-law stamped the boss." Helping Wang Jun load the arms into the car, Liu Zhichao muttered in a low voice.

"Sister-in-law? You said Ouyang military doctor? I can't see that the boss is really powerful, and he took people down so quickly!

"Of course, otherwise, how is it our captain, our boss?"

"However, the boss is also too unkind, he has a daughter-in-law, we don't have a daughter-in-law, why wear such low-necked clothes and run here to show off with us?" Speaking of this, Wang Jun's heart was full of resentment.

"Hey, hey!" Looking at the boss standing behind Wang Jun, Liu Zhichao laughed twice.

"Say who? Looking for a kick, isn't it? Raising his foot, Wu Haotian kicked directly towards Wang Jun's calf belly.

"Hahaha, no, didn't say who?" With a clever turn, Wang Jun hurriedly dodged.

Glaring at Wang Jun, who was smiling, Wu Haotian snorted coldly, turned around and went to the dormitory to pick up Qin Fang.

Chapter 50: Preparations before the end times

At 7:50 a.m., Wu Haotian brought all the materials and all the personnel in the special forces back to his villa.

"Unloading water and food into three garages in the yard. Put the munitions in the living room on the first floor. Send the jade to the guest room on the second floor. Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian ordered the same.

"Yes!" In response, everyone began to unload the goods according to Wu Haotian's orders.

Turning around, Wu Haotian carried Qin Fang's luggage and sent the person to a room on the second floor second only to the master bedroom.

"Auntie, you just rest here!"

"I'm not tired, what about Xiaoxu?" Staring at Wu Haotian, Qin Fang asked about his son's whereabouts.

"In the next room, still asleep." When it comes to Ouyang Xu, the sweetness on Wu Haotian's face can't be hidden.

As soon as he saw his appearance, Qin Fang knew what happened last night. In fact, last night my son told himself that he would not come back to sleep on a date. She guessed what her son was going to do.

Alas, Xiaoxu is really so willful, he actually lived with people so quickly!

"Alas, Xiaoxu, this silly child is true. If others treat him well, he gets carried away. Dare to do whatever you should and shouldn't do! Staring at Wu Haotian's eyes, Qin Fang's gaze was as sharp as two knives.

"Auntie, don't worry, I won't let Xiao Xu down. I will definitely love, protect and take care of him!

"I hope you don't forget what you said today and what you did last night!"

Wu Haotian, if you dare to be sorry for my son, I will definitely do everything to kill you!

"Such a beautiful and unforgettable night, I think, I will never forget it in my life!"

Remembering the love of last night. Wu Haotian felt that his heart was overflowing with happiness and sweetness.

At ten o'clock, Ouyang Xu, who had slept all morning, finally stretched out and opened a pair of sleepy eyes.

"Wake up baby!" Lowering his head and gently kissing his lover's sleepy little face, Wu Haotian scooped the person up from the bed.

"Oh, my back hurts. You beast! He glared at the man unpleasantly. Ouyang Xu cursed.

Hearing this, Wu Haotian laughed lowly. "Eat something, I cooked porridge for you."

"I don't want to move, I don't have the strength!" Leaning in the man's arms, Ouyang Xu was like a boneless, and he pressed his weight on the man's shoulders.

"I'll feed you!" Scooping up a spoonful of porridge, Wu Haotian came to his mouth to blow cold, and then fed it to the person in his arms.

"What time is it?" After eating two mouthfuls of porridge, Ouyang Xu asked.

"It's almost eleven!"

"Ah, it's eleven?" As soon as he heard this time, Ouyang Xu immediately became energetic.

"Don't worry so much, I brought back the supplies and people. Moreover, Liu Zhichao was taking two people to decorate the jade room. What about the other Wang Jun who is reinforcing and raising the wall? Smiling, Wu Haotian explained carefully.

"Well, it's good that you remember!" After eating a bite of porridge, Ouyang Xu expressed satisfaction with the man's arrangement.

"How dare I forget what you said?" Smiling, the man fed each other another mouthful of porridge.

"There are two more things, I have a 100,000 yuan card in my wallet and a list of buying medicines, and you will let people buy them immediately." Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu ordered seriously.

"Okay, I see!" Nodding, Wu Haotian showed understanding.

"Also, you, do you still have money?"

"Yes, I still have 400,000!" Nodding, Wu Haotian said that he had money.

"Go to the bookstore and buy a map, ask for a map of all the cities and villages in Rongguo. And seeds. Go to the seed store and buy seeds of a wide variety of vegetables and fruits, buy everything. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu explained seriously.

Before, Ouyang Xu saw the cultivated land for sale in the mall. There is 12 times more time in space than outside. If he has points in the future, Ouyang Xu plans to buy more cultivated land, so that he can grow fruits and vegetables to eat. However, the premise is that there must be seeds!

"Okay, I see!" Nodding, Wu Haotian wrote down his lover's words one by one.

After feeding the porridge, Wu Haotian rubbed Ouyang Xu's waist for a long time, and he was tired of it for a while, before reluctantly leaving to deal with the things assigned by his lover.

As soon as Wu Haotian left, Ouyang Xu immediately touched his mobile phone and called Chen Dong.

"Hey, Chen Dong!"

First ChapterPrevious41/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel