306

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 306

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Fei'er, what are you doing?" After a loud drink, Song Chengxin hurriedly came to his son's side.

"Dad, he's cheating too much!"

"Shut up!" Glaring, Song Chengxin signaled his son to shut up.

"What happened to Mr. Guan?" There was such a big movement here, and the awakening army team responsible for guarding the agricultural science building immediately rushed over.

"They used their powers in the building in an attempt to destroy rice seeds. Get them out!" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei said coldly.

"What a big boldness, actually rushed to the agricultural science building to spread wilderness, you don't inquire about what place this is, take it away!"

"Yes!" In response, more than a dozen awakened soldiers immediately surrounded the Song family father and son. Pulling clothes to bring father and son out.

"This officer, this is a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding!"

"Less, Mr. Guan said or false? Fuck me off. This is also a place where hillbillies like you are rampant with dirt buns???

"Hahahahaha..." Looking at the father and son who were pushed and shoved into the elevator, Guan Lei chuckled.

"I can't imagine that the father and son of the Song family have been blessed for so many years, and there are also times when they are thrown out with a gray face!" With a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, Mu Xiaolou looked at this scene, and his heart was also particularly happy!

"Wait! No one dares to say that about Ouyang Military Doctor, Song Fei is very unlucky.

Ouyang Xu is a true powerhouse, and he did not rely on Wu Hao's genius to have today's status. But Song Fei was not afraid of death and said that Ouyang Xu was a male pet, and in this matter, Ouyang Xu probably would not give up so easily!

"Hmm!" Nodding, Mu Xiaolou also felt that with Ouyang Xu's kind of personality, it was impossible to spare Song Fei so easily.

!

Chapter 218: I Don't Love Jiangshan, Only You (3 more)

In the evening, Wu Haotian returned.

"What about Cissy and Bai Shen?" Sitting at the dining table, seeing that there were four people missing from the table, Wu Haotian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and look at his lover.

"Oh, I let Bai Shen and the three of them take Xixi out to play, always stuffy at home, afraid that your son will be suffocated!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu replied easily.

"Oh!" Nodding, Wu Haotian didn't say anything more.

Taking up the rice bowl, Wu Haotian took a bite of rice and raised his eyes to Guan Lei, who was sitting opposite.

"Song Chengxin is your father?" Staring at Guan Lei, who was sitting opposite, with a serious face, Wu Haotian didn't want to miss any subtle expression on the other party's face.

"No, he doesn't deserve it!" Shaking his head, Guan Lei vehemently denied this fact.

Yes, from a medical point of view, Song Chengxin is indeed the supplier of half of the body's genes. However, from the heart point of view, Guan Lei could not accept the fact that this beastly-faced, despicable and shameless person was his father. Because, he felt that that person was not qualified and qualified to be his Guan Lei's father.