336

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Last Days' Counterattack Chapter 336

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Opening his mouth, Guan Lei said seriously.

"Damn, this soil fat round!" Stepping on a rat trap is embarrassing enough, and this hateful soil fat round is actually publicized and made everyone know???

"Hey, aren't you so angry? Why, just slept in someone's bed and don't want to admit it?

"Yes, Duobao, it's not good for you to live with someone like this without getting married. Girls are at a loss. As he spoke, Mu Xiaolou also righteously counted down Jin Duobao.

"Cohabitation? What about the ghost living with him? Am I afraid to be interested in her? Glancing at the two, Jin Duobao said angrily.

"Okay, those who eat people's homes, those who live in other people's houses, don't say bad things about others, take it!"

Reaching out, Guan Lei handed over a piece of soil crystal nucleus.

After taking it, Jin Duobao immediately began to absorb the crystal nucleus.

Watching the injury on his foot slowly recover, Jin Duobao raised the corners of his mouth. Immediately put on his shoes and socks and went back.

"Let's go, go back!"

"Just left? Don't stay and wait for others, and say goodbye to others?

"The ghost wants to say goodbye to her!" Glaring at Guan Lei, Jin Duobao was the first to step out of the room.

Looking at the back of Jin Duobao walking out, Guan Lei and Mu Xiaolou smiled very unceremoniously.

When the three returned home, it was almost ten o'clock in the morning.

As soon as Guan Lei and Mu Xiaolou came back, they went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Jin Duobao looked in the living room and found that there were only three people, Bai Shen and Xixi.

"Why, haven't Doctor Ouyang and the commander gotten up yet?" Speaking, Jin Duobao asked Hanako and Bai Shen.

"Nothing?" Shaking her head, Hanako indicated no.

"I hope the two of them won't go too far and destroy people!" With a light sigh, Wu Chenjiao said worriedly.

Hearing this, three black lines slipped down the foreheads of the other three. The heart said: Little young master, do you really say that your two fathers are really good?

In the room, Ouyang Xu had woken up, but Wu Haotian was still asleep.

Raised his hand and gently rubbed the handsome face of the man. Ouyang Xu carefully held the person tightly in his arms.

"Haotian, I really, really love you!"

"I love you too, baby!" Opening his eyes, the man kissed his lover's forehead and looked into his lover's eyes.

"It's been a long time since I was like this, and I'm tired of being with you!" Sniffing the smell that belonged to the man in the man's arms, Ouyang Xu buried his face in the man's neck.

"You like it, I accompany you every day!"

Hearing the man say this, Ouyang Xu smiled. A light bite on the man's neck was made.

"You're really a dog, you like to bite people, and you like to bite where others can see."

Perhaps everyone treats couples with some very unique and unknown little fetishes, and his biggest proclivity is to like to leave his bite marks on his neck.

"Why, are you afraid of being seen? Are you afraid that you will have my mark on your neck and will not find a lover? Raising his head, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

"Nonsense, what kind of lover am I looking for?" Glaring, Wu Haotian kissed his beloved fiercely on the lips.

Looking at the man with a serious face, Ouyang Xu smiled. "Just kidding you, I like your neck, the neckline is very beautiful. People can't help but want to take two bites when they touch it.

"Hey, hey, hey..." Hearing his lover say this, Wu Haotian smiled.

"Get up, downstairs, I'm afraid it's time for lunch?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu urged.

"No hurry, I won't go to the military headquarters today anyway." Holding the person in his arms, Wu Haotian was not in a hurry at all.

"Okay, don't bother with the bed, Guan Lei will laugh at us."

"But I still want to be so tired and crooked with you again! Doesn't it mean to steal for half a day? I'm finally idle, don't you accompany me?

"Meat hemp? Then lie down yourself, I'm going to take a bath! Saying that, Ouyang Xu sat up from the bed.

"Together!" Seeing his lover get up, Wu Haotian also hurriedly followed and chased to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, it was another toss, until Ouyang Xu was exhausted, Wu Haotian gave people a bath and came out with him.

Lying on the bed, Ouyang Xu glared at the man, took out a demon core from his space, held it in his hand and slowly absorbed it.

It took half an hour for Ouyang Xu to absorb the demon core before he recovered his physical strength. I went to the living room on the first floor with Wu Haotian.

"Commander, Ouyang Military Doctor!" Seeing the two people who came downstairs at eleven thirty on time, everyone hurriedly opened their mouths to say hello.

"Everyone sit down and eat!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu motioned for everyone to sit down and eat together.

As soon as everyone picked up their bowls, soldiers outside the door ran in. "Commander, Doctor Ouyang, there is a female psychic named Zhou Xiao outside the door, saying that she wants to see, see Mr. Jin,, "Oh? Hearing this, Ouyang Xu raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Doctor Ouyang, you still don't know, do you? Last night, we Duo Bao slept in someone's Zhou Xiao's bed? Opening his mouth, Guan Lei hurriedly snitched.

"Yes, if Guan Lei and I hadn't gone to pick him up, wouldn't he be happy now?" Smiling, Mu Xiaolou added.

"Wow, Duobao, you're progressing pretty fast!" Looking at Jin Duobao in surprise, Ouyang Xu's words were full of admiration.

"No, it's not Doctor Ouyang, don't listen to their nonsense, I have nothing to do with that fat girl!" Shaking his head, Jin Duobao hurriedly explained.

"Don't explain, explanation is equivalent to cover-up!" Opening, Hanako said.

"Yes, there is no need to explain, men, it is normal to find a partner." Quick, let Zhou Xiao in! Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian motioned for the soldiers to let Zhou Xiao in.

First ChapterPrevious336/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel

✓Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें