171-175

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 171

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Oh, introduce you, this is my fiancé Ouyang Xu." Smiling, Wu Haotian pulled over the lover beside him to introduce his brother.

The so-called fiancé is the person Wu Haotian will marry regardless of whether the family will agree or not.

"No, fiancé?" Looking at Ouyang Xu, Wu Haoyu blinked in surprise.

My brother said before that he liked men, but Wu Haoyu thought it was just an angry word. Unexpectedly, my brother actually found a male daughter-in-law to go home! It seems that the brother is not angry, but really likes men!

"Wu Haotian, if I had known that you had such a handsome brother, then I wouldn't have chosen you in the first place!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu elbowed the man behind him. Little fresh meat, really handsome, really eye-catching!

Hearing this, Wu Haotian's face was covered with a layer of frost. Let the people around him feel the coldness of the cold.

"Hahaha, sister-in-law really jokes?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyue hurriedly went up and pulled the stunned Wu Haoyu.

"Yes, where am I compared to the eldest brother, sister-in-law, you have passed the prize!" Looking at this joking sister-in-law, Wu Haoyu hurriedly accompanied the smiling face.

Thought: Big brother, it's just a joke, do you want to look at your own brother with the eyes of your love enemy! Don't you know that your brother and I have been afraid of you since I was a child?

"Haoyu, is your father inside?" Speaking, Wu Zhenguo asked.

"Well, in the office!" Standing uncomfortably beside Wu Haotian, Wu Haoyu answered truthfully.

"Good!" Nodding, Wu Zhenguo took his daughter and slipped away.

Looking at the third uncle who turned and left, Wu Haoyu suddenly felt speechless. The heart said: Third uncle, do you want to slip away so fast?

"Haoyu!" Look, someone looked at his brother coldly.

"Big brother, am I here?" Nodding, Wu Haoyu hurriedly responded.

"I took Xiaoxu to see my father. You are responsible for arranging housing for the people in my ranks, and helping my soldiers find their families. "Wu Haotian knows that the most important thing for the big guy now is to go to his family. Therefore, Wu Haotian gave this task directly to his younger brother.

"Okay, okay, I'll do it!" Finally got the opportunity to slip away, Wu Haoyu hurriedly nodded and took the errand.

"Auntie, you've worked hard all the way. Let's go for lunch and take a break. When I saw my father, it was arranged. You and my parents officially meet again! Coming to Qin Fang, Wu Haotian said respectfully.

"Well, I'm tired too, you take Xiaoxu to meet your father first!" I'm waiting for your news. Nodding, Qin Fang accepted Wu Haotian's arrangement.

"Haoyu, this is your sister-in-law's mother, you have to take good care of it and arrange your food and lodging." As he spoke, Wu Haotian solemnly explained.