342

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 342

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Xiaoxu, you said that you will accompany me for the rest of my life. You lied to me, you lied to me!" Roaring, roaring, and clutching the crystal nucleus in his hand, Wu Haotian cried irrepressibly. Tears rolled down one after another.

"Xiaoxu, how could this be, how could it be like this!" Looking at the crystal nucleus in Wu Haotian's hand, Qin Fang was also crying.

All the people were in tears, and all the people were looking forward to Ouyang Xu being able to return to them again, however, their dreams were already like stars in the sky, out of reach!

In Aimin Hospital, eyelashes blinked lightly in the fourteenth-floor ward, and Ouyang Xu, who was lying on the bed, slowly opened his eyes.

"B, Doctor Ouyang is awake, go and call the dean, go and call the dean!" Seeing that the person on the hospital bed woke up, a small nurse immediately urged another small nurse next to her to call the dean.

"Oh!" Nodding, another little nurse immediately ran to call the dean.

"I, I'm not dead?" Looking at the little nurse standing beside him, Ouyang Xu asked.

"Doctor Ouyang, don't worry, you're just in a coma, you'll be fine!" As she spoke, the little nurse said with an excited look.

"However, I remember that the elevator derailed, and after..."

"Yes, the elevator did fail. However, the card is stuck on the 46th floor and does not move.

You fell in the elevator and broke your brain, so, there was a brief coma!

As she spoke, the little nurse explained seriously.

"You mean, I became a vegetative person!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, the nurse smiled lightly.

"I, have I been in a coma for eight years?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked again.

"No, it's not that long, it's only eight months!" Shaking her head, the nurse hurriedly corrected the statement.

"Eight months?" Eight years in a post-apocalyptic novel, but only eight months in real life?

"Yes, you've been in a coma for eight months. The dean and President Qin were in a hurry?

"President Qin??" Hearing this title, Ouyang Xu raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, President Qin is President Qin over there in the elevator company. After your accident, all the medical expenses were paid by President Qin for you. As she spoke, the little nurse carefully explained the identity of this General Qin.

"Oh!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu showed understanding.

"Ouyang, you can be considered awake!" Walking into the ward, seeing Ouyang Xu who woke up, the old dean was overjoyed.

"Dean, I'm okay!" Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu said that it was okay.

"Eh, don't move, you just woke up, your body is weak, you need to rest well"

"Well, thank you Dean!

"Don't thank me, I have nothing to thank. Your medical expenses are all paid by President Qin for you.

"Then I also have to thank the dean for his healing and care of me!"

"You, that's it, so polite with anyone!"

"It's also a big fate for you not to die this time." Raise your body well, raise it for two days, and you will be able to go to the operating table again! Smiling, the dean patted Ouyang Xu's shoulder.

"Well, I'll have a good rest!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu revealed a reassuring smile to the other party.

A few days later, after a few days of recuperation in the hospital, Ouyang Xu's body had improved a lot. Occasionally I also go out for a walk and bask in the sun. However, the body is still a little weak, and if you move more, you will feel chest tightness and shortness of breath, so most of the time, Ouyang Xu will lie on the hospital bed.

Lying quietly on the hospital bed, Ouyang Xu held his most beloved novel "Heroes of the Last Days" tightly to his chest.

"Haotian, I'm back in my own world. The world is real and beautiful. However, there is no you in this world, there is no big hero Wu Haotian! Thinking of that man, Ouyang Xu's tears fell on the page.

"Haotian, do you know? I miss you so much, I miss you so much!

Thinking that the two people were actually separated by such a distance from a world, Ouyang Xu was a little desperate. This distance is too far. Now, he has no post-apocalyptic survival system, and he has ended his journey. He and Haotian, never, never see each other again!

"Dangdangdang..." came a knock outside the door.

"Please come in!" Raising his hand and wiping away the tears from his face indiscriminately, Ouyang Xu spoke in a low voice.

"Ouyang, how are you feeling today?" Smiling, the old dean was the first to walk in.

"Dean, I'm okay!" Seeing the person coming, Ouyang Xu hurriedly shook his head and sat up from the hospital bed.

"Slow down, your body hasn't recovered yet?" Saying that, the old dean hurriedly helped Ouyang Xu and helped him shake the bed.

"Ouyang, let me introduce you, this is..."

The old dean smiled and was about to introduce the person behind Ouyang Xu, but Ouyang Xu was stupid when he saw the person.

"Mom..." excitedly shouted, and Ouyang Xu's already red eyes were filled with tears of excitement.

"Ah??? ,, Hearing Ouyang Xu's call, Qin Fang was slightly startled.

"Ouyang, this is President Qin, the president of the elevator company, and your medical expenses are all paid by President Qin!" As he spoke, the dean hurriedly introduced the identity of the other party to Ouyang Xu.

Hearing the dean's introduction, Ouyang Xu was stunned. "I'm sorry, you look a lot like my mother!"

Seeing Ouyang Xu, he bowed his head and apologized. Qin Fang shook his head gently. "No, it's okay.

My daughter Yueyue is similar to you.

"Yue Yue? What is your daughter's name? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu asked curiously.

First ChapterPrevious342/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel

✓Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें