345

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 345

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Sister Lan, aren't your godfather and godmother at home?" Sitting in the living room, Ouyang Xu asked the housekeeper next to him while eating fruit.

"Oh, Madame hasn't come back yet. However, the commander and Young Master Haotian have already returned, what about in the study?

Hearing Sister Lan's words, half of the orange in Ouyang Xu's hand fell to the ground.

"You? Who do you say? Looking at Sister Lan differently, Ouyang Xu asked incredulously.

"Oh, the commander's nephew, Young Master Haotian has come to the house as a guest!" Smiling, Sister Lan said again.

"Young Master Haotian? Wu Haotian???

"Yes!" Nodding, Sister Lan was sure.

However, seeing Sister Lan's rightful appearance, Ouyang Xu's whole person was not calm.

Wu Haotian, there is really Wu Haotian, Wu Zhenguo's nephew, is really Wu Haotian???

Chapter 240: Add Wu Haotian (1 more)

In the study.

Looking at his nephew sitting opposite him, Wu Zhenguo sighed softly.

"Haotian, it's been three years, don't be angry with your father. In a few days his sixtieth birthday, you will go back with me to see him, right?

Hearing the third uncle's advice, Wu Haotian pulled the corners of his mouth. "It's not that I don't want to go home, it's that he doesn't recognize me as a son."

"Alas, you too, you don't like women, can you talk to him secretly? Why do you have to declare yourself gay in public at a wedding? Didn't you do this by punching him in the face?

"You can't blame me for this, I told him before that I am gay and can't marry Meili." But he has to force me to get married, what can I do?" Shrugging his shoulders, Wu Haotian said helplessly.

"You father and son, both of you are this virtue, stubborn like a cow, and you can't hold it." Looking at a temperamental nephew with his eldest brother, Wu Zhenguo shook his head helplessly.

"Third Uncle, I know that you are for my own good, but he will not rare my gay son. So, I don't have to go back! Wu Haotian said this very seriously.

Hearing his nephew say this, Wu Zhenguo couldn't help but sigh.

"Saying that you are gay, why are you twenty-nine and single? You don't look for women, men don't look for one. Do you want to live alone for the rest of your life?

"It's not that I don't look for it, but I haven't met the right one yet!" I don't want to just find someone. "Partners are going to live together for a lifetime, Wu Haotian feels that this matter cannot be anxious, rather lack than abuse.

"Okay, you always have your reason. I can't say enough about you. Let's go, let's go downstairs and eat. It's time for Fang Fang to come back!

"Hmm!" Nodding, Wu Haotian accompanied the third uncle and left the study together.