327

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 327

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Seeing Zhou Xiao, who shouted for a while and had a stomachache for a while, everyone was stunned for a while: "It seems to have an effect!" Smiling, Guan Lei immediately reflected, it must be Ouyang Military Doctor manipulating Zhou Xiao.

"I, I have pain, I have pain. I've become human, I've become human! As he spoke, Zhou Xiao, who had slowed down his senses, cheered.

"Don't be happy so early, don't become a human so quickly, it will take at least two months.

Smiling, Ouyang Xu said.

"Two months, that's that long!"

"Of course, if I let you do something, you can't do it, I won't let you become human again." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said sternly.

"Well, don't worry, I will definitely handle your affairs well." Nodding, Zhou Xiao assured seriously.

"Okay, the first thing you have to do is take us back to Moonlight City."

"What, what, to Moonlight City? Moonlight City is a second-tier city, where there are 780,000 zombies? I'm going to take you into the city, you, you'll be eaten by zombies." Speaking, Zhou Xiao said in embarrassment.

"It's not hot to go into the city with such swagger, so I'll build a temporary space in your body." In this way, as long as you enter the city, we will follow you into the city!

Hearing this, Zhou Xiao's eyes lit up. "Temporary space? So, I can also become a spatial psychic like you?

"No, this space is at my disposal. You can't use it. You can only be regarded as a host of space. Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu refuted the other party's statement.

"Oh, this way!" Hearing the other party say this, Zhou Xiao was a little disappointed.

"As long as you do a good job in this host, I will not treat you badly."

"Purr..." Suddenly, a belly sound came from Zhou Xiao's stomach.

"No, I'm sorry, it's too hard to catch people now, I, I haven't eaten for a month!" With a red face, Zhou Xiao hurriedly apologized.

Oh, obviously there is a bunch of food in front of me, but I can't see it. One by one, the fierce gods are vicious, looking more powerful than themselves, what to do! God, how can you abuse me like that?

"Here you go!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out three third-level human crystal nuclei and handed them to Zhou Xiao.

"Really, really to me?" Seeing what was in Ouyang Xu's hand, Zhou Xiao's eyes lit up.

"Aren't you hungry? With this, you should be able to exchange it for food in Moonlight City, right?

The crystal nucleus of the zombie is a universal currency in the safe base of humans, and similarly, the crystal nucleus of a human being is also a universal currency that can be exchanged for anything in Zombie City. Thanking softly, Zhou Xiao took the crystal nucleus excitedly.

"Reach out!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Zhou Xiao obediently stretched out his hand.

Pulling Zhou Xiao's wrist, Ouyang Xu poked on the other party's arm, and a tablet pattern appeared on the other party's wrist.

"Remember, I'm your boss, and as long as you listen to me, I'll give you everything you want." But if you dare to betray us, the first to die will be you. Squinting at this soil fat circle, Ouyang Xu threatened the other party in a cold voice.

"Oh!" Facing Ouyang Xu's eyes full of anger, Zhou Xiao nodded repeatedly.

With a wave of his hand, Ouyang Xu sent all the nine people around him into Zhou Xiao's body space.

"Wow, all, are you all in?" Glaring, looking at the pattern that had been flashing on his arm, Zhou Xiao asked in amazement.

"Well, it's all in. I'll go in in a moment. Can you drive?

"Oh, yes!" Nodding, Zhou Xiao said that he would.

"Good!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu's figure also disappeared in front of Zhou Xiao.

"Boss, boss!" Seeing that the person was gone, Zhou Xiao exclaimed.

"Zhou Xiao, I'm in your space. You get out of here now and go to the side of the road. Suddenly, a voice sounded in Zhou Xiao's head.

"Oh!" Nodding, Zhou Xiao left the farmhouse according to Ouyang Xu's request and came to the road at the entrance of the village.

Zhou Xiao slowly raised his arm unconsciously, and a white off-road vehicle appeared in front of Zhou Xiao.

"P-Kei, I, I have spatial powers!"

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu rolled his eyes. "That's what I took out. It's just borrowing your hand.

"Oh, boss, you're awesome!"

"Okay, stop talking nonsense. Aren't you hungry? Drive to Moonlight City,, "Oh, yes, yes, yes. Nodding, Zhou Xiao opened the car door and got into the car.

In the space, after turning around the space, everyone found that Wu Haotian was refining the wind crystal coffin in an open space outside the fruit forest, and the originally two-meter-long wind crystal coffin was less than a third left at this moment.

"Sister-in-law, the speed of refining is very fast!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu couldn't help but sigh.

"yes, it's really fast!" Nodding, Nangong Yu also agreed.

"You don't know about this. In my sister-in-law's space, the time is twelve times that of the outside. One day outside is twelve days here. One month outside, one year here? The boss has been here for nine days, and it has been quite three months. As he spoke, Wang Jun introduced with a serious face.

"So it is!" Nodding, everyone showed understanding.

"Doctor Ouyang, can that Zhou Xiao be reliable?" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei asked uneasily.

"Yes, in case the soil is against the water. Then we're in trouble! For this, Wu Haoyu is also worried.

"Don't worry, even if she tells others, we are in her body space, others will not believe it."

"Well, if someone tells me that there are ten people living in his body, I won't believe it!" Nodding, Hanako agreed.

"But, what if..." Bai Shen was still a little uneasy about this matter.

"Don't worry, even if Zhou Xiao is against the water. Even if she dies, we will be fine, at most it will be another host! For his own system, Ouyang Xu is naturally very confident.

First ChapterPrevious327/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel