341

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 341

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Kill those bloody corpses, kill them!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said coldly.

"Yes, master!" In response, the man-eating flower immediately flew out.

was fighting with the blood corpse, Luo Xuebing saw a bright red flower fly over and land beside him, and then a fist-sized flower quickly swelled and grew wildly. In the blink of an eye, it grew to more than three meters tall. As soon as the flowers and leaves were swept, the two blood corpses were caught and thrown directly into the petal-shaped big mouth.

"Well, delicious, delicious!" While eating, the cannibal flower also clicked his mouth, "This, this..." Looking at the giant flower moving around in front of his eyes to grab the blood corpse to eat, Luo Xuebing was shocked.

What is this thing? Could it be Doctor Ouyang's secret weapon?

With the help of the cannibal flower, Luo Xuebing is easier to deal with those blood corpses, as long as he hits the blood corpses, the cannibal flower will come over and eat the blood corpses directly, and the cooperation of one person and one flower is also very tacit.

Chapter 238: Ouyang Xu Leaves (1 More)

Soon, a hundred blood corpses were eaten by cannibals one by one.

"Well, I'm full!" Rubbing his round belly, the man-eating flower shrunk his body and jumped onto Luo Xuebing's shoulder.

"It's all eaten, go find my master!"

"Who is your master?" Opening his mouth, Luo Xuebing asked curiously.

"I don't know what his name is, he looks tall like a telephone pole!"

Hearing this, Luo Xuebing supported his forehead. Is this a description of Commander Wu???

"Okay, go find them!" With the man-eating flower, Luo Xuebing returned to Wu Haotian's side.

I saw Wu Haotian sitting on the ground, holding the unconscious Ouyang Xu in his arms. Luo Xuebing suddenly felt bad.

"Commander!" As he spoke, Luo Xuebing called softly, but did not get any response.

"Xiaoxu, you promised me that you would accompany me for the rest of your life, you promised me!" Staring at the lover in his arms, Wu Haotian's tears rolled down. It fell on Ouyang Xu's pale face.

"Ouyang Military doctor him, what's wrong with him?" Looking at the lifeless face in the man's arms, Luo Xuebing asked.

However, Wu Haotian still did not speak.

"Touch..." The city gate was knocked open, and Wang Jun, Liu Zhichao, Wu Haoyu and Tie Ming each led their soldiers to rush into the city gate.

Hearing the sound of the door being broken, Luo Xuebing immediately ran to the city gate.

"Xuebing, we are coming!" Pulling his throat, Wang Jun shouted.

"Xuebing, where are my father and mother?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu anxiously asked, "Oh, it has been rescued!" As he spoke, Luo Xuebing released four people.

"Haoyu, all of you are here!" Seeing her second son, Cai Juan was overjoyed: "Mom, are you okay!" As he spoke, Wu Haoyu asked worriedly.

"Mom, it's okay!" Shaking her head, Cai Juan said that she was fine.

"Dad, Third Uncle, Aunt Qin, are you all right?" As he spoke, Wu Haoyu asked the others with concern.

"It's okay! We're all right! Shaking his head, Wu Zhenguo said that he was fine.

"Xuebing, what about those zombies who are not afraid of death?" As he spoke, Wu Zhenkun asked with a serious face.

"Oh...,'" I ate it. Old man, do you look delicious? Opening, the man-eating flower standing on Luo Xuebing's shoulder said.

"Xuebing, this, this is?" Seeing a small flower that spat out human words, everyone was slightly startled.

"Oh, this is the commander's pet. Those bloody corpses were eaten by it! Opening his mouth, Luo Xuebing hurriedly explained.

"Can flowers still eat people?" Staring at the man-eating flower, Wang Jun looked curious.

"Why, silly big man, do you want to be eaten by me too?" Opening, the cannibal asked commandingly.

"Hehe, hey, I'm the eldest brother, you ate me, and the boss beat you."

Hearing this, Man-eating Flower pouted. "Actually, my master is not very powerful.

If he hadn't taken advantage of the void to enter the contract, I would have been. Maybe you can't be my master yet?

"Hey, you still dare to dislike my boss?" Glaring, Wang Jun was a little unhappy.

"What about Haotian and Xiaoxu?" Seeing that everyone was here, but not his son, Qin Fang asked anxiously.

"Even, they are inside, Ouyang Military Doctor, he, he seems to be injured!"

After pondering for a while, Luo Xuebing spoke faintly.

"What?" As soon as he heard the news, Qin Fang immediately ran towards the city. Others followed and ran into the city.

Came to Wu Haotian's side, and watched one, two, ten hundred grains, thousands of shining sand grains fly out of Wu Haotian's arms. Everyone was shocked.

"Xiao Xu, Xiao Xu..." shouted heartbreakingly, and Qin Fang was the first to rush to Wu Haotian's side. Looking at his son who turned into grains of sand in Wu Haotian's arms, Qin Fang cried bitterly.

"Xiaoxu, Xiaoxu!" Following and running over, looking at Ouyang Xu who was sanded in Wu Haotian's arms, the three elders Wu Zhenkun, Wu Zhenguo and Cai Juan also had red eyes.

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law..." The ghost howled, and Wang Jun also pounced.

"Sister-in-law..." shouted, and Liu Zhichao's tears rolled down when they landed, "Sister-in-law! Calling out in sorrow, Wu Haoyu knelt on the ground in grief.

"Doctor Ouyang!" Seeing Ouyang Xu, who was slowly turning into grains of sand, the others also exclaimed.

Ouyang Xu's body turned into wisps of fine sand, and disappeared with the wind, leaving only a crystal nucleus and falling to the ground.

"Xiaoxu!" Reaching out, Wu Haotian grabbed the crystal nucleus, half of which was black to symbolize Ouyang Xu's manipulation power, and half dark purple to symbolize Ouyang Xu's distorted space energy. These are, these are two special powers that only belong to his Xiaoxu.

First ChapterPrevious341/354Next ChapterEndChapter Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel