10

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 10

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Being pointed at the head by a dozen guns, even if they don't want to get out of the car, they can't do it! So, the two of them, one left and one right, opened the door together and got out of the car.

"What do you do? Ahead is an army garrison, don't you know? Glaring at the two, the tall man in the lead asked coldly.

"Ah, this officer, we are interns in the Armed Police Hospital of the Military Region. Today is the first day of work, and I came to the hospital to report. Opening his mouth, Chen Dong hurriedly explained the identities of the two.

"Please show the relevant information that can prove your identity." As he spoke, the leading man pulled his face and said coldly.

"We have a letter of introduction from the medical university, and we also have the offer letter of the Armed Police Hospital and our resume. But it's all in the car. Speaking, Chen Dong hurriedly said.

"Okay, you go get it!" Opening his mouth, the man motioned for Chen Dong to fetch it.

"Ugh!" Nodding, Chen Dong turned around and went to get something from the car.

"You jumped off the roof of my car?" Squinting, Ouyang Xu looked unpleasantly at a special soldier standing next to the commander.

"yes. Your car is a suspicious vehicle, I will conduct a routine investigation.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu's face turned livid. Damn, did you jump off a tree on the side of the road and run to the roof of someone's car to check it?

Chapter 15: The First Villain

After a while, Chen Dong took out all the information that could prove the identity of the two and handed it to the tall man in the lead.

Taking it, the man had a cold face, lowered his head and carefully looked at it three times.

"Isn't it, a little doctor actually drives a luxury car with more than a million?" Glaring, Wang Jun, who had climbed the car before, was shocked.

Unexpectedly, the identities of these two people are really college students and interns who have not graduated???

"Is our identity okay?" Stepping forward, Ouyang Xu spread out his hand and stood in front of the tall man, asking for information on the two people.

"No problem, you can continue walking, there is a guard post a hundred meters ahead." As he spoke, the man handed over the information in his hand to Ouyang Xu.

"What's your name?" And you. I'm going to complain to you two, you broke my car. "Point to the leading officer and the bastard who climbed the car. Ouyang Xu asked coldly.

Abominable bastard, did this guy grow up eating fertilizer, how is it so tall. It's tiring to talk to him and tilt your neck!

Ouyang Xu's height is one meter seventy-five, although it is not tall. However, as a man, it is also considered a standard height, right? However, this army leader was one meter nine, a full half a head taller than Ouyang Xu. Standing in front of him, Ouyang Xu, who was originally of medium stature, suddenly became the height of a short middle school student. This made Ouyang Xu depressed.