79

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 79

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Damn, Lao Tzu said that it is good to discuss it, do you have to let me collapse first, so you are willing to get out?" Staring at the seven people in the car, Wang Jun roared unhappily, "Wang Jun! Seeing that Wang Jun had already picked up and snatched it and aimed at the people in the car, Wu Haotian shouted.

"Boss, sister-in-law, why are you here?" Seeing the comer, Wang Jun hurriedly ran over with a smile.

"Come and see!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu had already arrived near the van.

"You are?" Glancing at the seven people in the car, Wu Haotian's gaze fell on Jiang Xiang's body. Intuition told Wu Haotian. This man is the head of the group.

"This sir, we are survivors of Longxi Village. Our car is running out of gas. So, we wanted to go into the village and find a place to stay. I wonder if I can be accommodating? Opening his mouth, Jiang Xian tentatively asked the other party.

"Yes, we live in the second house in front of us, and you can choose any place to live except our house. There are no zombies here. Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said generously, "If it's convenient, it's better for everyone to live in one place." In this way, there are many people and great strength, and it is good to have a care! Opening his mouth, Jiang Xi proposed to live together. Maybe you can get a good relationship with these people and get some supplies. Besides, these people have guns and are safer with them.

"Fart, just a few of you little white faces, you can't hold the gun, still take care of us?

Do you want that face? Glaring, Wang Jun said unpleasantly.

What do you say to take care of each other, or do you want their team to protect?

Hearing this, Jiang Xiang's face flicked a look of embarrassment. That's right, he really wants to get help and protection from the other party, the other party has a gun, and the down jacket worn by the other party is also very good. At first glance, there are forces and materials.

"Thank you for your kindness, we have more than twenty people, we don't need the care of others!

Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian directly refused.

"Hey, you guys are too ignorant. Do you know that our brother Jiang is... "Dapeng! As he spoke, Jiang Xi interrupted Huang Mao's words and did not let the other party say any more.

"Hahaha, Fire System Primary Awakener. Good luck indeed. But unfortunately, it has not yet reached the first level. With a smile on the corner of his mouth, Ouyang Xu, who had been watching coldly from the sidelines, finally spoke.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Jiang Xiang's eyes widened in shock. "You, how could you" Oh, I'm sorry, my power is mind reading. Staring at each other, the smile at the corner of Ouyang Xu's mouth was still the same.

"You, you're also a psychic?" Staring at each other, Jiang Xi was a little stupid.

His powers can only swirl in the palm of his hand, and he can't attack. However, the other party's mind reading skills can already read their own thoughts. Obviously, the other party's supernatural strength is much stronger than his own.