311

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 311

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Five years also allowed Ouyang Xu to sit on the throne of the first lady of the last world. From hardy corn, drought-resistant rice, detoxifying potions, to today's antidotes, ordinary people transforming superpowers, and crystal nuclear weapons, every scientific achievement of Bluewater City is inseparable from the efforts of the first lady.

In Bluewater City, the Wu family was sitting in the study, and Ouyang Xu was staring at the map on the table, and suddenly, the system's prompt sounded.

"Ding-dong, the system prompts, the countdown to the apocalyptic journey. The host's apocalyptic journey is 105 days away!

Hearing this prompt, Ouyang Xu was slightly startled.

"001, haven't I already changed my life? How can there still be a countdown?

In his heart, Ouyang Xu asked the system unpleasantly.

"Host, you have indeed succeeded in changing your life. However, the person who changed your life is called Lou Qing, and his life span is only until October 105, the eighth year of the last world. Therefore, the host accepts his fate, and your journey to the end of the world can only go until October <>, the eighth year of the end times. Today is June <>th, <> days before your apocalyptic journey ends.

Hearing this explanation of the system, Ouyang Xu unconsciously clenched his fists. Yes, Lou Qing died in the last eight years, and now, he accepted Lou Qing's fate, so now, it will not be Lou Qing who died in the last eight years, but Ouyang Xu.

"Me, can I still change my life?" After thinking for a while, Ouyang Xu asked.

"I'm sorry host, you've already changed your life once. You can only change it once.

"That means that in 105 days, I will surely die?"

"Yes host!"

Receiving this answer, Ouyang Xu pulled the corners of his mouth in disbelief. Is this fate? In the end, he will still die after all.

"Host, in fact, this world is just a novel for you.

It's not real, and leaving here isn't necessarily a bad thing for you!

"Perhaps, when I first arrived in this world, I did think about returning to the real world. But now, I have found the person I love deeply, and I want to look with him Shou!

"..."Human emotions, the system naturally cannot understand.

"Okay, thanks for the reminder, I see!" Sighing heavily, Ouyang Xu expressed understanding.

"Host, if your apocalyptic journey is over, then the system will automatically unbind you, that is, when you leave this apocalypse, you will no longer have the apocalyptic survival system!"

"I understand! I will be ready to unbind in advance! Nodding, Ouyang Xu showed understanding.

"Okay!" Seeing the host's solemn face, 001 flickered his wings and flew back to the tattoo on Ouyang Xu's arm.

Lowering his head, Ouyang Xu was still looking intently at the Rongguo map on the table, but his mood at the moment was completely different from his previous mood.