316

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 316

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Hearing this, everyone supported their foreheads. The heart said: Hanako, how many two are you? Bai Shen likes you, blind people can see it, you will be wrong. He actually asked for crystal nuclei with people???

Hearing Hanako's words, Bai Shen's face sank again and again. Took out two crystal nuclei on the table, got up and left.

"Hahaha, enough buddy!" Picking up the crystal nucleus on the table, Hanako smiled like an idiot.

Look at Hanako who only recognizes crystal nuclei and does not recognize people. The crowd was also drunk.

Ouyang Xu's room.

"Hahahahaha."

I laughed all the way, and my mouth cramped. Back in the room, Wu Haotian finally laughed unceremoniously.

"Hahaha, Hanako is really strange. I really don't see that she is so lacking in heart.

"Alas, this guy Bai Shen has a hard life. Before, I liked a white lotus bar, and let people dump it. Let's look at a female man at this time, still a heartless and lungless!

Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu sighed faintly.

"Hahaha, these people under you are all strange. Guan Lei has a strange dad and brother. Bai Shen likes the strange female man Hanako. What a surprise!

"It's not strange for you to pull me to roll the sheets in the broad daylight, and let the commander of another family wait downstairs." If word gets out of the way, are you afraid it will make headlines? Glaring, Ouyang Xu said angrily.

"Hahaha, the hibiscus tent is warm for the spring night, and the king will not be early from now on. When am I going to roll the sheets with my partner, that's my freedom, which one dares?

"You!" Slapped the man coquettishly, and Ouyang Xu took out the map and looked at it seriously.

"Why, do you want to go out?" Seeing that there was an obvious route marked on the map, Wu Haotian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"Want to take you on your honeymoon, is Commander Wu free?" Pinching the man's chin and pulling the person towards him, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

"Of course, nothing matters on your honeymoon." Leaning over, Wu Haotian kissed his beloved on the lips.

"Ask you a question, you said, why in the original work, Chu Han is the male protagonist, and you are the villain?"

Hearing this, Wu Haotian rolled his eyes.

"If I speak of ability alone, I will not lose to Chu Han. However, my life trajectory is relatively ordinary. There will be no six beautiful wives, nor a sister with prophetic powers, and a son with sonic powers. In the end, the author is still more partial to Chu Han, so he gave him the best. And I'm too ordinary, not as many as Chu Han's adventures, not as good as Chu Han's luck, right?

"That's right, you are much higher than Chu Han in terms of ability, but there are two things, Chu Han has it, but you don't, that is, luck and chance." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said seriously.