4

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 4

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Young Master!" In response, a strong bodyguard wearing a black suit and one meter nine meters tall walked into the living room, came to Ouyang Xu, and bowed ninety degrees.

"Ah Wei, my mother invited you to come to let you protect my safety. Like some people who are not three or four, don't let it in in the future. Those poor and crazy guys may kidnap me in the name of good friends and classmates. Holding the cup, Ouyang Xu lowered his head and took another sip of coffee.

"It's Young Master, I understand!" Nodding, Ah Wei came to the three people next to the sofa.

"Three, this is a private place, please leave!" Looking at the three, Ah Wei unceremoniously issued an eviction order.

Chapter 6: Kicked Out

Looking at the big bodyguard brother who stood in front of him with a serious and stereotyped face, unceremoniously, the three people were stunned. This is, this is to drive them away???

Dazedly turned his gaze to Ouyang Xu, looking at the man wearing a brand-name shirt with trousers and leather shoes, with his legs folded, sitting on a chair and drinking coffee elegantly like that. I don't know why, Huang Yiyi suddenly had a very strange feeling.

Is this high-ranking young master in front of him really the silly boy who has been chasing behind his ass and letting himself play between his metacarpal bones? Is he really the same Ouyang Xu he used to be?

"Ah Xu, it's me who is bad, it's me who broke your heart. If you want to blame, blame me. Don't blame Dong Xiao and Zheng Xin. They are your best friends, and you shouldn't be angry with them! Opening her mouth, Huang Yiyi still maintained her moving image of the white lotus.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu looked at the other party. "Huang Yiyi, please listen clearly. What am I going to do, how am I going to treat my friends. It has nothing to do with you. Please don't be self-righteous and self-motivated. Also, please hand over the diamond necklace around your neck and your handbag.

Looking at each other unceremoniously, Ouyang Xu directly asked the other party for these two things. In his heart, he scolded the original owner fiercely. A diamond necklace of more than 300,000 yuan was actually given to such a scheming!

"Ah Xu, then, you gave it to me?" Touching the diamond necklace around his neck. Huang Yiyi looked at the other party in amazement. With such a valuable necklace, how could she be willing to return it?

"But Young Master Ben has changed his mind now and doesn't want to give it to you." Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu answered as expected.

To you? Even if I give it to a beggar, I will not be cheap you vain-loving scheming.

"Ah Xu, it's just a small misunderstanding, you see why you bother..."

"Shut up, it's none of your business!" Leng glanced at Dong Xiao coldly, and Ouyang Xu's eyes were full of killing intent.

Minor misunderstanding? It's a small misunderstanding that your lives are lost in the hands of you three bastards? If it weren't for peacetime, if it weren't for not causing trouble for my mother, I would have killed you directly.