320

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 320

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Getting married and having children are two different things. If you don't like children, you can not have children. Aren't there many people who are married and don't want children? "Speak, Bai Shen said right.

"You said the Dink's family?" Blinking, Hanako asked.

"Yes, the Dink family. We are both killers, it is not suitable to raise children in the first place, you don't like children, we can do Dinker family.

"That, that's not going to work either!"

Hearing the man say this, although Hanako's heart was a little shaken, she still refused when she thought about it.

"Why not?" Opening his mouth, Bai Shen asked puzzled.

"You are level seven, I am level six, if the two of us get married, in case you abuse me, then I must not be crippled by you?"

Bai Shen is now in the early seventh level, and he is only in the middle of the sixth level, and the two people are half a level behind? If this is fought, he will definitely not be able to fight it. This cannot be promised!

Hearing this, Bai Shen rolled his eyes and was speechless for a while.

"I, I don't abuse you!"

"Well, this kind of thing is not possible. I don't want to risk it! Shaking her head, Hanako still disagreed.

"Actually, you don't have to worry about it. You think, no matter how strong my strength is, it is not as strong as Commander Wu's family of three, if I really abuse you, you can find foreign help.

"It is!" Nodding, Hanako agreed.

They all live together, if Bai Shen really dares to domestic violence her, Ouyang Military Doctor and Xixi will definitely help themselves, if this is the case, then there is no need to worry about being subjected to domestic violence.

"Well, my proposal is good, right?"

"But, but are you sure that all the crystal nuclei you get in the future will belong to me?" Opening her mouth, Hanako asked again uneasily.

"OK!" Nodding, Bai Shen didn't even want to answer very crisply.

"That's good. When we go back to Bluewater City, we will go to get the certificate. Nodding, Hanako finally agreed.

"No, you can get your license here. I'll take you! Smiling, Bai Shen pulled people out together.

Wu Haotian's room.

Looking at the map on the table, Ouyang Xu gently hooked the corners of his mouth.

"At our current speed, we should be able to reach Qingyuan Mountain tomorrow."

"Hmm! Nodding, Wu Haotian narrowed his eyes slightly. If he can seize this opportunity, then he will have enough strength to crush Chu Han.

"Haotian, there is something I think is very strange!"

"What's going on?" Seeing his lover's worried look, Wu Haotian was puzzled.

Is this opportunity difficult to get???

"Three years ago, you still fought with Chu Han more than a dozen times? However, in the past three years, don't you think that Chu Han is a little too calm?

"Yes, I haven't fought him for three years, and I don't know, what level is he now?"

Mentioning this Chu Han, Wu Haotian narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I always feel that Chu Han's side is too calm, which is not a good thing!"

In the past three years, Chu Han has not appeared, and several zombie riots are also Tian Fang leading the army, Chu Han is surprisingly low-key, which makes Ouyang Xu faintly feel a little uneasy.

"What are you afraid of, when I advance to the ninth level, I will go to meet Chu Han to see what his strength has reached in the past three years!"

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu nodded slightly. "Okay, wait until you grab the opportunity.

No matter what conspiracy Chu Han is brewing behind his back, and no matter what Chu Han's strength has reached, the priority now is to seize the opportunity. Other things can only be put aside.

"Don't worry, we will definitely be able to fight Chu Han." Holding his lover's hand, Wu Haotian comforted softly.

For a long time, Chu Han has been a piece of Xiao Xu's heart. If Chu Han doesn't get rid of it, Xiao Xu will never be at ease.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu naturally trusted his man.

The next day, nine o'clock in the morning.

After waiting in the restaurant on the first floor for almost an hour, everyone waited for Bai Shen and Hanako.

"Hey, what's going on with you two? I didn't get up until nine o'clock, why did I go last night? Opening, Guan Lei said unpleasantly.

Hearing Guan Lei's words, Hanako's face turned red as soon as possible.

"Flower butterfly, you, are you shy?" Blinking, Jin Duobao felt that he was hallucinating.

"Sorry to make everyone wait for a long time, we spent a candlelight night in the cave yesterday, we woke up late,, heard this, everyone: "..."

"Okay, Bai Shen, finally took it!" Raising his eyebrows, Ouyang Xu said with a smile: "Congratulations to the two of you!" Smiling, Wu Haotian also sent his blessings, "These two actually live together?" As he spoke, Wang Jun asked stupidly.

"It's not cohabitation, it's marriage. There are books. Glaring, Hanako took out her marriage certificate with Bai Shen unpleasantly, and showed it in front of everyone.

"It's rare, you can marry a flower butterfly like this, why am I still alone?" Looking at the big red book in Hanako's hand, Jin Duobao said unwillingly.

I thought: Hanako is so two, they are all married. Why doesn't anyone want him?

"Hmph, what do you say, dead fat, you?"

"Hee hee, I said I wish you a white head and old age, and an early birth of a noble son." Smiling, Jin Duobao hurriedly changed his words.

First ChapterPrevious320/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel