C H A P T E R - 2

Hey all! Did you guys like the previous chapter? I know my English is not that good. English is actually my third language. But I'm trying my best to improve. So guys, please give my story a try, and also vote and comment. As said before criticism is happily accepted. Hope you all like this chapter.
Love u all : )

**********       

I woke up in the morning with a small smile put on as the sun hit my face like every day from the window which was on the other side of my bed. This was the first time when I woke up happily, because waking up early in the morning and going on with the same old schedule I felt was one of the most annoying thing ever.

Changing my mind from my thoughts, I headed towards my bathroom to brush my teeth and have a quick hot water shower. After I brushed my teeth I removed my clothes to take shower. The hot water rolled on my body from top to bottom. It relaxed my bones and muscles.

I wore my bathrobe and came out of washroom with a towel in my hand to dry my hair. I looked for something to wear. I got a very simple look. I made my hair into a ponytail with a mascara and wore a shiny lip gloss with a simple dress that looked good on me. Then I just grabbed my bag and went to mom's room to greet her morning.

"Good morning mom!" I said her kissing her on the cheek with a smile. In a confused and astonished look, by the way I like her mixing expressions, she said, "Morning Amy, is any thing special today?" She asked, her voice filled with amusement.

"No nothing is special?" I gave her a confused look. "Why did you ask?" 

"Actually, you waking up early in the morning is quite amusing as I never saw you wake up so early and actually smile," she said teasing.

"I just woke up early geez. It's not a big deal," I said and rolled my eyes. Mom chuckled at this. We spoke to each other for a few minutes and I left after greeting my bye to her. It took me 15 minutes to reach the cafe.

I was happy that I reached there on time. As I entered the coffee shop I saw a few pair of eyes watching me with astonishment. There was complete silence in there which lasted for a few more seconds than I liked. Then I broke in and asked, "What happened guys, is any thing wrong?"

Rebecca replied, "Amy, you look a bit different today. And it's a miracle for you to be here on time. We are all shocked. That's all," she replied me in a teasing way. I  smirked at her and just said with a sarcastic smile, "Very funny, everyone is amused because I'm on time for once."

The others just rolled their eyes still smiling and went back to do their work. Then I wore my apron and waited for the first customer of the day.

Soon the bell on the door rang indicating that somebody just entered.

When I looked at who came in, I was astonished. I couldn't believe on my eyes, the person was the same guy which I noticed during our night out yesterday. My heart started pounding as if it would any time burst. How is that possible? I thought he was just my imagination. So he is real?

I quickly took the order slips and a pen to take his order. I had to make sure he was real. I noticed that he was not alone, he had some one in his company. The friend of his was also good looking but not as much as him. The top two buttons of his shirt were open. He looked good. Like finger looking good. And now I'm craving KFC.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" I asked him nervously. He looked over at me and my heart skipped a beat. His eyes were even more beautiful from this close. They were hazel. And they had the same effect as yesterday. I could feel a jolt of spark in my spine. But I tried to act as if nothing happened. Just for the sake of my dignity in front of this handsome stranger.

For a split second I thought that he had a different expression on his face. But he quickly replied, "Just a cup of espresso for me and a cup of cold coffee for my friend here. Thank you." My heart started pounding in my chest after listening to his voice. It was very masculine. My mouth went dry. I cleared my throat, "Okay sir, your order will be placed in 5 minutes."

Then I left his table and went to the kitchen and the pinned order slip on the order board.

I couldn't help but keep smiling. It was like a miracle. Because, seeing some one you don't know the second time, in New York, is just like a miracle.

5 minutes later I took the tray of the coffee cups and went towards his table. I served them their cups and left the place. I heard a name from his friend. It was 'Mike'. It was such a nice name.

Ugh! I'm turning into a creep day by day. This is crazy. I must have gotten a few screws of my head loose.

Lost in my thoughts I bumped into Samuel. "Aah!" We both uttered at a time. "Where are you girl? Walk like a human, not a zombie!". He said looking at me with a weird but funny expression on on his face. I felt embarrassed and left the place, blushing like a tomato.

The day went on really well. I felt good that day. It was the time to close our counter for the day. I left the cafe and drove my truck to my home. I rang the door bell and and as usual, found my mom smiling and standing in front of the gate. I hugged her and kissed her on her cheek.

"Hi Amy, how was your day today?" She asked, looking at me cheerfully. "Wonderful mom! I was so happy today," I replied giving a small smile. She understood that I was tired looking at the posture in which I was sitting. "You look so tired dear, just take a shower and sleep for rest of the day," she said smiling at me.

I agreed to what she said and just headed towards my bathroom to take a hot water shower. I put off my clothes and stood under the shower. The water rolled down my whole body relaxing my muscles. It felt really good at the moment. I got into my bathrobe and stood in front of the mirror hung in my bathroom and was reciting his name in my mind. I drew his name on  mirror. And then hit myself on my forehead muttering a 'stupid' to myself. I'm going crazy!

I left the bathroom and entered into my bedroom. I got into my pajamas and T-shirt and jumped on my fluffy bed, sliding down my blanket.

I thought to myself. How can I be so attracted to some one I don't know? And only saw like, one time? It was kind of weird right?

I was feeling very tired and loved the feel of my warm bed. I fell asleep soon after I closed my eyes. 

********
       Hi all! Hope you liked this chapter. Please forgive my mistakes and errors in the chapter. I'm trying my best to improve. Hope you'll understand. Please vote and comment on my story. As said earlier criticism is happily accept. Please do comment.

    Love you all.

Khushi jain