Bonus Chapter.

Marrying Mike had been the best decision of my life. It was like a dream, I never wanter to wake up from. Which I never wanted to end.

It had been really great 2 years of marriage. And here we are. Still falling in lover with each other, deeper and harder.

So here on our wedding anniversary day, when we were finally done with the huge party we held tonight at home, we found ourselves sitting infront of each other, hand in hand, staring ay each other with such intensity that sun would feel shy.

So taking the opportunity of the moment, I decided to give him the present, which I wanted to tell to him about for a week already. Till now, I've kept it to myself. Now is the time Mike will know too.

Nervousness will only worsen it, Amy. Go for it!

Taking a deep breath, I decided to let it out of my chest. "I have something to tell you. Or rather, show you."

"What is it, baby?" He asked, caressing her cheek with his hand. She got up to leave only to be pulled back down again by Mike.

"Where are you going?" He asked frowning in confusion at her. She smiled at him. "I'll be right back," I said and left, this time Mike did not protest.

I walked into my huge walk-in closet and pulled open the drawer of the dresser to draw out an envelope. I looked at it for a brief moment, contemplating whether this is the right time for it. I wiped that thought away and walked out with the envelope in my hand.

He looked up when he heard my footsteps and smiled at me. I nervously smiled back at him, taking my seat.

"What is it? Tell me already or I'll grow old out of curiosity," he said playfully which made me chuckle and loosen up a bit.

"Have a look at this," I said handing him the envelope. He looked at it and then back at me in confusion. I nodded at him, encouraging him into taking it.

He finally takes it and rips it open. And when he takes a look at the document inside of it, he freezes, staring at it with wide eyes.

This made me think again if the decision to tell it today out of all days was a good idea. He slowly looked at me. I immediately gulp down the lump that was formed in my throat.

"Is it true?" He whispered too slowly that I had to make sure I heard it right.

"What?"

"Whatever is there in these papers, is it true?" Mike asks, this time a little louder than before.

I looked at him nervously, "yes," but it was bearly audible.

"What did you say?" He said a little more louder this time making me look away. I think he is angry. I knew I shouldn't have shown it to him today.

He held my shoulders firmly and made me look at him. "Tell me. What did you say?"

I sighed and looked at him. "Yes," I said audible for him to hear me.
He immediately got up scaring the hell out of. " what happen-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"Get up!" He exclaimed. I immediately got up. I know what is going to happen. What if he say wants to leave me? What if he wants to-

And the next thing I know I'm in his arms bridal style and he is twirling me. I let out a squeal clutching to him for my dear life.
"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER! WOHOO!" he screamed at the top of his lungs surprising me and then my face broke into a huge grin.

"Are you happy?" I ask him as he puts me down and cages me with his arms.

He looked at me in disbelief, as if I've grown two heads, "Are you kidding me? I'm more than happy. I'm ecstatic. I can't believed I'm going to be a father. Thank you so much, Amy, for such a great news on this day. I'm forever indebted to you." He said and claimed my lips.

The kiss was sweet. But what melt my heart were his words. They made me almost jelly like. I can't believe he took it well. I was scared with what ifs. But all those thoughts are out of the drain now.

My life couldn't get any better.

. . . . .

Hey there lovely people! Thank you so much for sticking by me for this long! I'm just so happy to be back.

So this is a bonus chapter for you all for bringing my book to +50k reads! Can you all believe it! I'm just too happy to even talk straight!

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. Hope you like the bonus chapter.

This might be messed up a bit because it was unplanned but yet...

So keep sharing and voting and commenting!

Keep reading!

Love you all.