Chapter: 21

"Mr. Jacob, why did you kidnap miss. Amanda?" The officer asked Jacob. We are currently in the interrogation room. Jacob was being questioned and me, Mike, dad and mom were in the glass cabin watching the scene going on.

Mom came about half an hour ago. But as soon as she came, she slapped me hard on my face for disappearing like that and then hugged the hell out of me.

But for god sakes! I was only away for about 12 hours?? And she slapped me for that. I can't help it either. She is a mom.

I came out of my trance when I heard Jacob speak.

"I kidnapped her because I love her and I want her. I told her so too, but she rejected me right away. I even warned that Mike guys to stay away from her, but he wouldn't listen." He paused for a sec. I rolled my eyes at what he said. What a joke! Loved me my ass!!

"I knew he wouldn't back off if I threaten him with any thing. But Amanda being his weakness, I kidnapped her." He completed.

"Hm... okay. Where did you go for the two days last week??" The officer questioned.

"I had to make a full proof plan to kidnapp her. I had to know every thing in advance. Mike's plans, how many times Amanda is going to meet Mike on the party day, and all the events of the day too. I put my men to spy over them. That was the reason I was away. But then I didn't knew that her parents were going out somewhere. Or else I would have stayed." He said. I looked at dad and saw him clench his fists and jaw. Same was the case with Mike. I don't know what it is with men and anger.

"Where did you hide Evelyn and Jack?" I tensed up at the mention of Eve. I remember her condition when I saw the video which jacob showed me. I'm such terrible friend. She is in the situation only because of me. I hate my self for that and may be I won't be able to forgive myself too.

"I just hid them in the basement of a cotton factory. It's near the woods." He said. I saw the officer make a call. Then Mike's phone ringed. He picked it up and looked straight to the officer.

The officer said, "you can use our search team to look for them."

Mike nodded and left immediately. Looks like they had a secret conversation. Hm... well I'm too tired to notice anything right now. Every thing was done. And we could finally go. I can jump on my soft fluffy bed and have my beauty sleep. Yay!!

"Okay, one last question." Officer said.

Jacob nodded and I frowned. What more was left? I thought every thing was asked and clear. I heard it any way.

"How do you relate to Mr. Reynolds' expel from army?..."

*****

Hey guys! I know I did not update for like forever and even this chapter is small. I'm sorry for that.

But I'm back any way. Hope you like the chapter.

And the cliffhanger... yeah, he and his fmily is some how related or responsible? For Amanda's dad's loss of job....

The reason in the next chapter...