Chapter: 8

Hey guys!! Surprise!! here's another update... Sorry for the delay I'm kind of busy these days... As I said I'm still in 10th grade and this months of the year are really tough to handle...

All I need to do is study and study whole day... No time at all... Really guys no time for any update even....

This chapter is a present from me... Probably a small one but I will really try my best to update any time soon....

★★★★

The rest of the day went on quiet normally. But I was still really confused about the stupid texting freak.

Who is he????

Who is he??

Is he Mike?? Nah!!

Is he Jacob?? No!!

So who is he or who can it be??

Any ways never mind my small head thinking too much...

I was home by 7:00 in the evening...

I rang the door bell and as usual it was my dear mom to open the door. She looked lovely in her black dress.

Wait!! Did she have a plan for tonight!!

"Hey sweetie!! How was your day??" Mom asked softly letting me in.

"It was all good mom! But its not going good right now..." I said wearing a small unreadable smirk on my face.

"What?How?" She asked so innocently as if she was not understanding what I said.

"As if you don't understand what I meant!" I retorted.

"No, really I don't know," she said nervously.

"Where are you going??" I asked looking serious about it.

She read my expression. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, actually dad and I are going on a dinner. We would be out whole night. I'm sorry that I did not inform you about this. I tried calling you but your phone was switched off so-" she kept blurting when I interrupted her.

"Its completely alright mom, I was just joking don't panic," I said comforting her shoulder.

"Oh, thanks sweetie," she said smiling. I really loved her smile. She was really a beautiful lady. I really admired her.

"Jane I'm done so let's keep go-" dad was saying but stopped when he noticed me.

"Hi Amanda, your back," dad had a pleasant smile on his face.

"Why?? Should I not be??" I asked smirking at his face.

"Oh I didn't mean that," dad said with his silly voice.