Chapter:7

Hey all.  How were you all these days?

So surprise!! Here's an update.
I really hope you all like it.

                [EDITED]     

                          ★★★★

I woke up really irritated this morning. My head was throbbing. I really don't know but this was common. I had this kind of head ache usually every once a week. I was now used to it.

But I had to go to my cafe for the work. So I some how struggled to untangle my self from my bed covers and went to take a hot water shower. It actually helped a bit to decrease the pain in my pounding head.

I simply wore my dark jeans and a cute blue T-shirt with a pair of black flats. I hated wearing make up so I ended up with a lip gloss. I looked good.

I was hungry so I went towards the kitchen. On my way I found that dad, mom and Jacob were already on there on the dining table having there breakfast.

"Morning dear, come on, join us for the break fast," dad greeted me while I was looking at them. He looked happy. He was smiling.

"Morning dad, you all woke up early today," I said looking at my wrist watch.

"Yep," Jacob answered popping the letter 'P'.

I just rolled my eyes at him and took my seat beside him.

We had toast with milk and eggs for our break fast.

We chatted, laughed and really enjoyed ourselves. It was fun spending time with family.

When we were done I greeted them my bye as I had to go for my work. Jacob insisted that he will drop me on his bike as he had some sort of work near my cafe.

Thank god!! I will not have to spend for my trip.

Don't think that I'm some kind of a miser or something but this time I'm really don't want to spend my money much and add up in my savings so that I could buy a nice gift for Eve.

Yeah, she is having her birthday next week. And this is gonna be a surprise gift for her. So you people, don't even think of telling her about this.

He sat on his bike and I sat behind him wrapping my hands around his waist. I could feel his built up body and the muscles.

"So..." Jacob started to say during our silent trip. Thank god, you know I hate silence... "How's every thing going with your cafe?" He completed.

"Umm.... Every thing is good." I answered smiling to him.

"And your co-workers?" He asked looking straight on the road. I could see the seriousness on his face from the side view mirror.

"Daisy and Rubecca are the little flowers of their own world and Owen and Samuel are the bees who feed on these flowers," I answered rolling my eyes then soon smiling.

I don't know why but his face then had an expression of relief. Hm... Why?? I was wondering in my mind.

"Okay, good for me," he said then he bit his tongue indicating as if he was actually regretting for what he said.