C H A P T E R - 6

Hey all! Thanks a lot for your support. You all are amazing.

So here's another update. Sorry for the delay because I'm a very lazy girl, you know. :")

Any ways straight to the point. I want to know how is the plot going right now.

And I was been asked that why Mike was suddenly made into a rude person, my answer will be that we have only seen glimpses of him here and there but Amanda never actually talked to him in person. This is what he is like. Something that has happened in his past was very painful. And he has become like this from his child hood.

Any ways hope you all like this chapter... *fingers crossed*

**************

He just sped off leaving me on the verge of crying. But I was not crying, it was just that my eyes were sweating.

I was hurt with his reaction. No one has ever spoken to me like that. It wasn't like I felt something about him, but still it hurt me a lot.

I literally thanked god that I had the keys of my car in my pocket.

Thank god I did not forget them.

I immediately jumped in the driver's seat of my car and started the ignition. But guess what, my car wasn't starting.

Oh no! This can't be happening with me now of all times!

"Please, please just start, I promise I will refill your tank soon," great, now I was speaking to my sweet and lovely car hoping for it to start.

I pumped my fist in air and kissed my car's steering wheel when I heard the engine start this time. I know, it sounds pathetic. "Yes!" I exclaimed in joy.

Finally, it started. I mean my car started. Thank god!

I was now on the main road. Even though the way was only about 15 minutes, it felt like years. Probably because I was hurt. I was hurt because of Mike.

I some how let it go out of my mind when I finally stopped my car outside of my house.

I jumped out of the car letting out a small sigh. "Home sweet home," I mumbled to my self while ringing the bell of my house.

I was surprised that in one bell the door was opened. Dad was standing there. And I was so happy. "Dad, you're back!" I jumped towards my dad to hug him. I missed him.

"Hey, sweetie," dad greeted me smiling widely at me.

We went towards the living room. On our way dad stopped me, "sweetie, I have a surprise for you." He was very excited while he was saying this.