chapter: 19.

Eve! She was bruised all over her face! My eyes started to tear up. My best friend was missing all these days and all these because of me and I was in my world being all so happy.

I couldn't help but sob more. Tears threatened to fall more and more.

"Just let. Them. Go!!" I said to the piece of shit very slowly emphasising every word.

He chuckled. That bastard chuckled?!?! How dare he!!

"I said you what to do. All you have to do is sign on the papers and they will be set to go all safely," he said smirking.

I frowned at him disgustedly. "Why are you doing this?" I asked while my tears were fighting damn hard to fall out.

"Because I love you." He said casually.

"No!" I exclaimed. "You don't love me! If you did, then you wouldn't do this!" I continued. "You just want me!"

"I don't care what you think or do Amanda! You have to sign the paper or you may loose your dear friend," he said.

"No!' I pleaded him. "I don't love you Jacob! Please don't do this to me. You are spoiling your's and my life along with our friendship," I said to him hoping that he would understand and stop doing this.

He bend his head down and was thinking. Small hope was developing inside of me that he will stop this. He then looked at me to say something, "No!" He said smirking. All my hopes shattered into pieces.

"I didn't do all of the hardwork for this. I send you texts and warned you too. But you didn't..." he was saying but I cut him off. "What! You sent me texts? When?" I asked in confusion since I clearly don't remember him texting me!

He winced as if he realised what he said that he shouldn't say but said any way, "you remember you got some random texts on your phone?" He asked.

I frowned but then my eyes got wide in realisation. I gasped. That freaking stalker was him?!?!

"That was you?!" I asked him with a disgusted look on my face.

He shrugged. "Now, if you want to ever see your friend again, you will just shut up and sign the papers." He said.

I thought for sometime. Should I? No I shouldn't! But I can't be selfish and just let my friend for years die! But if I did I would regret it for every bit. I had a conflict inside of my head. I gulped hard at the struggle I was put in. There was one best friend of mine, who wants to marry me and has become the devil himself. Or the other bestfriend who was almost on her death bed because of me, just because my other friend wants to marry me.

After a while of thinking, I took a decision.

"I'm ready to sign the contract." I said with a trembling voice.

"And that's like my girl!" He said. "I'll get you the papers." He said and was going when I stopped him.

"Wait! But only on one condition." I said. He looked at me. I continued, "you have to set Eve and Jack free." I said.

"Oh definately! I'm so happy right now." He said and left.

I sighed sobbing softly to myself.

He came back with papers in his hands and put them infront of me and handed me a pen.

I took it with my trembling hands. I have to do this. I was just going to sign them when a very familiar voice burst into the room.

"Stop every thing you are doing!!!..."

*****

Hello people!! I know this is a short and dramatic chapter. But I hope you like it...

Khushi jain aka khush311....

Love you lots!!