Chapter: 10

yo yo yo!!!! hello guys... yes may be after a long time right??
I'm really sorry for this guys but I said you that I have some freaking exams...
ugh!!!

But for you guys I think.... actually I thought that I have to update and here you are...
sorry for the delay guys but I hope you like it....
********

I woke up with a smile on my face.... but ouch!!! my head was throbbing. This is may be because I couldn't sleep properly last night probably because I was thinking about yesterday.... I didn't understand what happened yesterday.

With a sigh I finally untangled myself from my covers and went straight to my washroom to freshen up. It took me some time to brush my teeth and taking a bone relaxing hot water shower. It really helped me a lot with my silly headache. It was really relieving to me.

After may be almost one hour I dried my hair and got ready to go to my working place.... I was satisfied with my look and went down stairs to look whether mom and dad were back.

And to my satisfaction they were back.

thank god!!

Mom was in the kitchen and dad was reading the newspaper. They did not see me coming because they were not facing me. I tip toed to my dad and hugged him from back tightly making him gasp in shock. I giggled at him.

"Good morning dad", I said still giggling. "Oh it's you Amy, you probably scared the day lights of me!", He sounded relieved and yet shocked. Now I was laughing. I used to do the same when I was a kid and he always got scared.

I finally spoke up "Sorry dad, but I love scaring you like that", I said smiling at him. "I know that sweetie. come here", he said as he opened his arm for me to hug. I took no time to burry my self in his arm. I really loved my family. Specially my dad. I could do any thing for him. I saw him breaking down alone. He would not let anyone see him like that. He showed everyone that he was the most strongest of all but from inside he was all broken.

Then soon my mom came out of the kitchen with plates in her hands. "Good morning sweetie", mom said while putting the plates on the dining table and then she gave me a warm smile which I loved and then I returned the same smile to her.

We all sat on the dining table and mom was serving the plates. Then Jacob gave his appearance. He was looking as good as always. He took a seat beside me "Good morning every one", he said smiling at me. I just turned my face back to my plate as if I did not see him. "Good morning Jacob", mom greeted him back with a smile.

thanks mom!!!

But why was I feeling so uncomfortable talking or even looking at him???

ugh!!! just forget it....

We were having our breakfast while my phone beeped... I took it out from my pocket and saw that it was a text form Rebbeca.

hey sweetie!! sorry to text you so early but we have an emergency....
so I was thinking that you would make out early to cafe... and sorry again...

P.S: there is a surprise waiting for you ;) be here soon...

I started to think what the emergency might be.... But I came up with nothing. So I quickly finished up my break fast and headed towards the door. I yelled my good bye to every one and was leaving. And as always Jacob insisted to drop me to the cafe. Even I couldn't deny it because I was getting late.

He climbed to his bike and gestured me to hop on. And I did the same. The ride was silent. And I was happy for that. But I sensed a pair of eyes on me. And I knew who it was. Of course it was Jacob!!!