Chapter: 20.

Hey people!! I know this has been a really long time since I last updated. But I was sick. Had high fever with a low blood pressure. I literally had to take 10 medicines per day. Those days were nightmares!!

Any ways! Here's another update! This is going to be short and I can't help it. Sorry and thanks to understand.

*****

"Stop every thing you are doing!!" I heard a very familiar voice bang in through the door. The pen from my hand slipped away and I sighed out of relief.

Thank god!! I will not have to sign these papers!!

Wait, who is the person?! I slowly moved my gaze from the papers to the door.

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I gasped when I saw who it was.

"Dad!" I uttered out. Yep! It was dad standing there with a police man behind him.

"Amy, are you fine?" Dad asked looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine dad. But what are you doing here?!" I asked my eyes going wide.

"It's a long story dear. You will know every thing. We have to get going. Mike is waiting in the police station for us." Dad Said.

Wait, did I just hear what I think I heard!?! I did?

"What?" I asked dad with confusion clear in my face. Mean while one of the officers made there way towards me to untangle me out of the ropes and the other were holding Jacob.

Dad just looked at me and gave me a look saying 'you-will-know-it-later' I sighed and looked towards Jacob.

He Jerked in there hold but his attempts went all in vain.

"Mr. Jacob, you are under arrest for kidnapping miss. Reynolds!" The police officer said holding cuffs in his hands.

*****

After about half an hour, we reached the police station. The entire ride was silent. I couldn't help but think about all the time I had spent with Jacob when we were kids. We were so innocent then. Genuinely good friends.

But I really don't understand what went wrong. What made him to turn into a complete monster?! The answer to this question is completely out of my mind.

I sighed as I made my way inside the police station with dad in tow. I scanned the halls. It was like a typical police station with few cells in the front. Soon enough, my eyes were locked with a very similar pair.

It felt as if the world stopped right there. My breath got hitched inside my throat and my heart skipped a beat.

As soon as he spotted me, he made his way towards me. Mike then hugged me tightly. Then pulled back to look at me.

"I'm glad you're fine. Did that asshole do something? I swear to god if he did anything I would cut him into pieces and feed to dogs and-" he was saying but I cut him off.

"Woah! Slow down pretty boy!" I said with amusement in my voice. He raised his eyebrows and smirked at me.

"So you are just admitting that I'm handsome and hot?" He said his smirked widening.

I frowned at him. Did I really say that?!

I was about to give a smart ass reply to him but someone clearing their throat stopped me.

"Well, we have lot more important work to do," dad said from beside me. Oh god! I completely forgot that dad was still beside me!?!

I blushed a little and nodded. We walked further inside the station and went inside one of the cabin.

There was a higher official in the room studying some file which was in his hand. When he saw us he quickly put down the file and said, "oh! Mr. Tayson and Mr. Reynolds come in. I was just studying Your case and all the information you got for us."

We went and took the seats. "Miss Amanda, as a part of the investigation, you will have to answer a few questions. Mr. Jacob will also be interrogated. You will be able to see him through the glass wall. But he will not. Are you fine with it?" The official asked me. I nodded. I knew I will have to do this some or the other time.

"Are you sure? Because if you are not well or feel disturbed, we can do it tomorrow or so," he asked for confirmation.

"I'm fine. I want to know the case to the depth of it," I said. I might me thinking that I know everything. But there is some kind of feeling I'm having that's telling me that there is much more left I don't know about.

"Okay so let's go." He said.

*****

After about 5 minutes, I was rushed into a room. There was a glass window over there. But this was transparent I was able to see Mike and dad through it. Mike gave me a assuring smile which I was grateful for. I returned the smile and sat on the chair.

"So miss. Amanda, can you tell us every thing that happened. And we expect you to give each and every detail." The official said.

"Yeah. Of course." I smiled at the official. He gestured me to continue.

"So, actually, I was at Mike's party and every thing was going absolutely fine. Then I excused my self to go for the washrooms. When I was walking back, I felt some thing sharp thing getting injected on my back. It's obvious that it was some kind of injection. Then I passed out," I paused and looked at him.

I continued anyway, "then, when I woke up I found myself in a dark room, tied up with ropes. Then Jacob made his appearance. He said that he loves me and that's the reason he kidnapped me. Then he made me eat something after which, I passed out once more." I paused to look at him.

"Then?" He asked. Then I noticed a small recorder on the table. I sighed.

"Then, I woke up with a splash of water on my face. He said that I would be free to go if I marry him. Obviously not a church marriage, but a contract one. I denied him. But then he said that he has something which would make me sign the papers immediately." I sighed.

"But what he said was right. He showed me a video tape in which there was my best friend, Evelyn and her boyfriend, Jack who also happens to be Mike's best friend." My hands got sweaty and I rubbed then on my dress.

"They both were in very bad condition. Both bruised on their faces. They both were on a trip as per we knew. But actually Jacob kidnapped them. I felt helpless and for my best friend's sake, I agreed to sign the papers. I was almost about to sign them. But fortunately, dad came and saved me. The rest is all known." I said and looked over dad. His eyes were wide and Mike's fists and jaw was clenched tightly. I gulped down the lump formed in my throat.

"Alright. Thanks miss. Amanda. You may leave now." The official said. I nodded and went towards dad and Mike.

"Oh dear! You had to go through a lot." Dad said and hugged me tightly.

"That sick bastard forced you to marry him?!" Mike said with anger clear in his voice and jaw clenched. I nodded.

"I swear he will not make it out of the jail any time soon. Actually, he will never make it out of here." Mike said me.

"I hope it happens so. But I think we must listen to his side too. I want to actually. He has to answer all the questions." I said him with a small smile on my face. He looked at me for a few moments and agreed.

I don't have a good feeling about this thing. I don't really look forward to it. But let's hope for the best....

******

Hey people! So I didn't leave you on a cliff hanger this time. I know, I'm awesome.

Well, what do you think about the chapter. I played you in the start. I bet you all thought it was Mike who came to save Amanda. But who knew it would be her dad?!

And also, Amanda is having some sick feeling about this. Is it just her or something is actually gonna happen?!

Lets wait till the next update!!

Love you all!!! <3