W E L C O M E

S U M M A R Y

Amanda had a happy sad life. She had a lovely family and a job with a nice pay. But her father lost his job because of some tragedy and it was on her to bring money in the house as her mom was in no condition to work. But she was living a normal life. Until he came along.

Mike was living his life of a hier to a multi million dollar business as he freshly graduated from his college and was about to take over the Tayson empire. Everything was perfect until he realised he was falling for a middle class girl. Changes that he never thought would take place in life, took place.

Read along to know what happens when they face all the drama and hurdles and how they manage to stick together until the end.

Author's Note:

Hello there! This is my first time into writing. I don't really know where this will take me but I hope that you enjoy this book.

Just so you know, I changed the book name from He wants more to He wants Her.

I'm now officially going to take out time and edit this book. There are a lot of typos and grammatical mistakes which I am hoping to edit. I hope you like the new version because I think I'm going to change the plot a little bit.

But please give this book a chance. I'm really trying to improve.

I promise to make this book into a wonderful experience for you all to enjoy and remember.

You are going to come across a lot of drama through this book.

Comment or private message your thoughts.

Your votes and comments are really important for me as they give me inspiration to write more. They really mean a ton to me.

So do vote and comment.

Please don't be a ghost reader? If there is any thing you like or don't, please bring it to my notice.

Thank you.

D I S C L A I M E R

This book is purely the work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life events and people is purely coincidental. Plagiarism is really not accepted. If found so, must be brought to my notice immediately.

D E D I C A T I O N

To those who are in love.

To those who are not in love.

To you.

To all the readers.

Keep reading! I hope this book reach all of your expectations. Until the first chapter.

Khushi Jain