Chapter: 24

He stopped his car in front of the hospital. My heart started thumping loudly. I was only minutes away to meet my friend who was there in the hospital, only because of me. I'm feeling really guilty for what had happened to her.

I was a little nervous. I really didn't know how was I going to face both of them. Specially Jack. He was hurt the most.

Stop blaming your self!! You didn't beat them up! It was you you worst excuse of a friend Jacob! Not fucking you!!

But this all happened all because of me! He would wouldn't have harmed them if I would have agreed to him.

You are really dumb you know! Are you covering up for him??

No! He really is a stupid excuse for a friend. But I'm not! It all happe-

"Do you want to go by your self of I should lift you up and.." he was saying but I cut him off.

"No! I'll go," I said and heard him chuckle. Then I got down the car as he did and we made our way to the reception.

"How may I help you??" The receptionist asked sweetly.

"Um... we are here to meet miss. Evelyn Jones and mr. Jack Meletto." Mike said confidently. But this drained my confidence out. I started feeling nervous. Mike assured me that it's going to be alright.

Be strong Amy! You will have to face them some or the other time....

I sighed. "Room no. 306. The first from the left." The receptionist said and smiled at us.

We then started to move to their room, taking small strides. Finally we reached their room. I held on the handle. I was thinking whether to go inside the room or not.

Finally I gathered all of my energy and courage and opened the door.

As soon as the door swang open, I met eyes with Eve.

"Hi..."

******

Hey guys!! I know this chapter is small. But I had to cut it short. The next chapter would be really long and a surprise is coming to you...

Hope you like it...

And one more thing!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!! To the people who celebrate it... :) and

HAPPY DIWALI!! To all the Indians out there... :)

Love you all!! <3

Khush311 aka Khushi Jain... :)