Chapter: 9

what?!?!

he likes me??? but how?? since when??

I quickly texted him back

Me: you like me?? since when??

Him: what?? who said that??

Me: you just said that!!

Him: I did??

Me: yes you did... go and read the chats....

there was a small pause. may be he was checking the chats....

Him: oh! I'm so sorry for that... actually that message was not for you... It was for someone else...

Me: oh! sorry I got it wrong...

Me: gotta go...my friends are here... talk to you later... bye..

Him: you want to talk to me later?? :)

Me: oh just let it go....

Him: hmmm.....

ugh!!! why do he irritate me this much... you know what just let it go...

I just took a huge bowl of popcorn and some more snacks to eat... we were all actually hungry... specially me!!

when I was out with every thing, I saw  that Eve was seating on Jack's lap. they were looking so cute together. But then I saw that I had to sit between Jacob and Mike.... great!!

I knew they did not like each other... I saw how they met each other in my cafe...

I just put all the food on the table and stood there for a second thinking whether to sit or not. Then Jacob gestured me to sit beside him. I took no time to sit in between them.

"lets watch some movie, what say??", Eve asked. She was gleaming while saying it...

"yes, why not??", I replied.

"but what should we watch??", Jack asked.

"I have few DVDs I'll just get'em", I got up from my seat to bring the DVDs.  It took me a while to search for them.  I came back with few of them.

"look, I have only these ones", I said giving the CDs to Eve.

"you have a very bad taste of movies Amy," Eve made a stupefied type of face. "anyways I think Blended is good one... I mean its better amongst all the other movies the silly have", she said it with a sigh...

As before I had to sit in between Jacob and Mike. Eve switched off the lights and great!!!! you people don't know that I'm scared of darkness...

I'm scared a lot...

and some how may be Jacob sensed that and put his arm around my waist. "don't be scared", Jacob said assuring me in side his arms... I must say his arms were so long and masculine that he would just wrap his arm around his waist like he was holding a pillow against him.

I felt a bit uncomfortable there then ignored it. I just took a glance at Mike to just see what he was doing.
But to my utter astonishment he was staring at Jacob with an annoyed face. but when he sensed me looking at him he gave me a 'whatever' look and turned his face towards the movie and tried to concentrate on it.

Why?!?! why was he glaring at Jacob??? I had no answer for the question I made for myself. I had no idea for that.

after about one and a half hour when the movie just finished, Eve switched on the lights and Jacob let go of my waist. I had a sense of relief after that. I just got up from there and excused myself.